• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pregame Chat: Home vs Panthers

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen a more significant loss than ours to the Eagles. Freeman is hurt and Dion Jones and Keanu Keal are both done.

However, we have some depth on defense so it'll be interesting to see how we can bounce back.

Carolina is coming into our home, and our #1 duty should be to get Matt Ryan in a rthym. He was pretty bad against Philly, and focused wayyyy too much on Julio in the passing game.

#2 - Red Zone. We all know Matt Bryant is a great kicker, but let's not make him kick it 5 times this Sunday.

#3 - Defense. Cam can kill people, so let's contain him and keep them under 17.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen a more significant loss than ours to the Eagles. Freeman is hurt and Dion Jones and Keanu Keal are both done.

However, we have some depth on defense so it'll be interesting to see how we can bounce back.

Carolina is coming into our home, and our #1 duty should be to get Matt Ryan in a rthym. He was pretty bad against Philly, and focused wayyyy too much on Julio in the passing game.

#2 - Red Zone. We all know Matt Bryant is a great kicker, but let's not make him kick it 5 times this Sunday.

#3 - Defense. Cam can kill people, so let's contain him and keep them under 17.

CAR might be in worse shape...reportedly RG & RT are out.

CAR D is inside out strength wise...Against their two DTs, Short & Poe vs the OGs...it's going to be a challenge to get much inside the tackles...might be best to attack them with Coleman as a pass catcher, split his touches up fairly evenly...but either way they need some production from him.

If they do that, and keep the pocket from collapsing inside, giving Matt a pocket to step into...he's going to be fine...look for him to spread the ball around more...Sark needs a good game at home...the natives are already getting anxious....RZ, this is when you need to use those players like Ortiz, Saubert...but the OL has to be able to bow up and be respected as a run threat.

On D...Beasley or whom ever plays LDE needs to make some plays. Kazee and Riley I think will be fine.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't like the late gift TD the Falcons gave up which almost came back to bite them late, but very good job on the ground. Kuechly had a couple of TFL, but for the most part, Coleman and Smith were consistently getting to the 2nd level of the DEF running the ball. Kudos to the Falcon OL...I noticed Switzer and Fusco on the field at the same time so I guess Levitre was hurt, or run out of his starting job.