• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction Friday: Season 5 Game 2, To be Determined...

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressed by the promises of a resounding game one win in Arizona, some questions were answered, others remain. Despite it all, the biggest question this week begins and ends with consistency. We all want to believe that what we saw in Arizona is a real representation of what this team is going to be, as we enter into the home opener against Indianapolis. To be honest, I really don’t know what we’re going to get from this team, and anyone who does make such a claim, need not respond here, because there’s a betting line in Vegas that waiting for you. Come sometime after 4pm on Sunday afternoon a clearer picture will emerge, there will be much to discuss and dissect but in the meantime, we do, what we’ve done for 5 years running on Prediction Friday.

As usual we ask for your predictions related to:
1. Who wins this game?
2. Final score
3. Player(s) of the game
4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have them buzzing at the water cooler on Monday morning.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressed by the promises of a resounding game one win in Arizona, some questions were answered, others remain. Despite it all, the biggest question this week begins and ends with consistency. We all want to believe that what we saw in Arizona is a real representation of what this team is going to be, as we enter into the home opener against Indianapolis. To be honest, I really don’t know what we’re going to get from this team, and anyone who does make such a claim, need not respond here, because there’s a betting line in Vegas that waiting for you. Come sometime after 4pm on Sunday afternoon a clearer picture will emerge, there will be much to discuss and dissect but in the meantime, we do, what we’ve done for 5 years running on Prediction Friday.

1. Who wins this game?
2. Final score
3. Player(s) of the game
4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have them buzzing at the water cooler on Monday morning.

Skins win 27-24. AP is the man once again, rising for more than 150 yards with another 25touches. He breaks another 50 yarder.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts 48 Skins 0 .. player of game Doctson with 5 catches for 20 yards

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Who wins this game? Skins
2. Final score? 34-20
3. Player(s) of the game? A. Smith & Kerrigan
4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have them buzzing at the water cooler on Monday morning. Stroman's punt return for a TD!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 to 21 skins

it will look much like the last game . a nice efficient but tight win

smith throws for 3 tds and we jump out to a 21 to 7 lead by half

the colts roar back and tie it the smith leads us to the game winning fg

then from the dean files JHC intercepts the ball at the 50 yd line and i get to say the defense won the game and smith had no real role in it because the last play matters . much like he did for KC :D

for those with amnesia he stated that KC didnt win the giants game a few years ago with an outstanding performance but sua cravens won it with his last second INT and KC had nothing to do with it . more fair analysis he claims he gave :noidea:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was way off last week. :doh:

The best defense is a ball hogging offense.

2. Final score? 24-20
3. Player(s) of the game? CT & AP
4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have them buzzing at the water cooler on Monday morning. AP & CT combine for 250 yards of offense

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Final score? 24-20
4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have them buzzing at the water cooler on Monday morning. AP & CT combine for 250 yards of offense
AP & CT had 294 yards combined last week. I'm hoping for 300+ this week! :nod:

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 to 21 skins

for those with amnesia he stated that KC didnt win the giants game a few years ago with an outstanding performance but sua cravens won it with his last second INT and KC had nothing to do with it . more fair analysis he claims he gave :noidea:

Well skinsdad putting the outstanding performance aside, you can put me in those dean files also. I also denounced KC for that stupid INT vs the G man 2 yrs ago also. It cost us a playoff spot. I said then he is not the future QB for us. A QB his age cannot throw and INT on 1st down in that situation.

Anyway's I have no score but we should win if we play like we did last week. This team is still a
work in progress.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well skinsdad putting the outstanding performance aside, you can put me in those dean files also. I also denounced KC for that stupid INT vs the G man 2 yrs ago also. It cost us a playoff spot. I said then he is not the future QB for us. A QB his age cannot throw and INT on 1st down in that situation.

Anyway's I have no score but we should win if we play like we did last week. This team is still a
work in progress.

That is cool to put the INT on Cousin's as long as you go back and give him credit for the games the defense or the kicker lost and that is several games. At least 2 last year. But that is what dad is talking about, the ABC crowd only saw the negative. In year one you don't get to the playoffs if he doesn't help bring the team back against the Ravens. Yes a PR put in the win column but KC helped bring them back. How come no one mentions that? Or the comeback against TB etc. :D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

work in progress.
did you hide it ? no you didnt, and that is fair criticism

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone is picking us. I'm going in the opposite direction.

27-24 colts

tied at halftime

redskins take a 24-17 lead

skins offense goes cold in 4th quarter but with a lead. luck leads colts to a last second fg win.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot-out DC wins 33 -31

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Final score? 24-20

Do I get half a point for being close to Indy's final score. I was way off on everything else.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I get half a point for being close to Indy's final score. I was way off on everything else.

YUP!
Final score @sportster72 =.5
Stymietee = 0