• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction Friday... (Oops it's late)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's really nothing to say about this game. We all know and have accepted what's coming but that doesn't mean that we can't have some fun predicting the outcome of this one. For me, I'm channeling one Larry Michael in predicting a victory because of the intangibles. Brady will attempt all passes with his left hand, Belichick in an attempt to keep the scoring down will play his defense when they have the ball and their offense when we have it. Through it all, it will still be a close one as our guys pull of the improbable on a last second field goal, then we all wake up to another 2007 like 52 -7 shellacking.

BTW: about that Monday morning water cooler talk, there won't be any allowance for writing the answers in the palm of your hands so, any mention of firings will automatically be seen as cheating on the test. :D

As usual, we ask for your predictions related to:

1. Who wins this game?

2. Final score?

3. Player(s) of the game?

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Monday morning?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's really nothing to say about this game. We all know and have accepted what's coming but that doesn't mean that we can't have some fun predicting the outcome of this one. For me, I'm channeling one Larry Michael in predicting a victory because of the intangibles. Brady will attempt all passes with his left hand, Belichick in an attempt to keep the scoring down will play his defense when they have the ball and their offense when we have it. Through it all, it will still be a close one as our guys pull of the improbable on a last second field goal, then we all wake up to another 2007 like 52 -7 shellacking.

BTW: about that Monday morning water cooler talk, there won't be any allowance for writing the answers in the palm of your hands so, any mention of firings will automatically be seen as cheating on the test. :D

As usual, we ask for your predictions related to:

1. Who wins this game?

2. Final score?

3. Player(s) of the game?

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Monday morning?

When I read your first two words of #4 I thought you were asking which Redskins player would be buried or cremated on Monday morning.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats 56 skins 10
H2O talk Allen releases pics of colt McCoy smoking weed from 10 years ago

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
56-3 Patriots win

NEs entire team is player of the game...seriously they get eight touchdowns and don’t let us score but one FG on our second possession....team ass whooping.

Cooler talk...NFL draft

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I woke this morning thinking about my plans for the day and of course thought about the Redskins. I thought back to the days when Sundays when Redskin football was highly anticipated. For amost 20 years the team was mostly good. I even thought back to the three years where the team was 1 game over .500 for when a QB who shall not be named was here. Not good but at least I woke up and thought the team had some sort of chance.

Here we are again.

Who wins the game - Game over before the 2nd quarter.

Score - often

Player of the game - Brady

Cooler talk - Haskin's is being abused by the coaching staff, Fire Jay and Allen, do you think they can sew Colt's leg back on

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Who wins this game? Pats

2. Final score? 44-7

3. Player(s) of the game? Michel

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Monday morning? The light years between two NFL teams.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say skins will keep it close and we will lose the game and get some phatom calls