• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction Friday...Good with a win and good with a loss?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans of this team are worried, and if you listen closely you can actually hear the fervent rubbing of hands and gnashing of teeth as this team heads to Green Bay with a lot still on the line. With a lot of luck this team can still win its division as other members, namely the Cowboys and Eagles, implode, but that requires them to win out in conjunction with continued losses by their divisional rivals.

Bad teams can win divisional titles and there are many of the faithful who are looking long-term towards improving through a current draft position that has this organization selecting third. Wins effects those plans but rooting against the team doesn't sit well with these loyalists. It is an interesting dynamic to see played out in real time and maybe I can help out a bit because there's a wild card in rooting against a victory.

That wild card has a name and it's Bruce Allen or he who unifies a fanbase into pulling for his dismissal. The reasoning goes... as losses mount there's hopeful belief that Dan Snyder will finally see the need to fire Bruce but here's my (hopefully) helpful question, what if they lose all remaining games and Dan still keeps Allen on board? Still want them to lose against the Packers?

1. Who wins this game?

2. Final score?

3. Player(s) of the game?

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Monday morning?

5. What's your rooting interest, a win...or...a loss?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay. 35 to 9

our ( mine ) fake post season hopes die

country and coach will be running wild on the board with how bad we suck ( like we don’t already know )

I dont think we win another game this year

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay wins 38-13.

Guice breaks another 60 yarder and we realize...damn he is good.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Who wins this game? GB

2. Final score? 30-14

3. Player(s) of the game? Guice

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Monday morning? Allen's departure

5. What's your rooting interest, a win...or...a loss? Allen's departure

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have Rodgers and GB Defense in my fantasy playoffs, so this is going to be tough to watch. GB 30 Skins 20. With Gb having a defense TD. and Rodgers throwing 2 scores. IF we ever pull this one out our defense would have to be all world. IF the Skins somehow win and the Eagles lose to the Giants then all Redskins fans should start to get excited about the division.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where my pissed off level is... with just two other wins early on we'd be in the hunt for a division that's as crappy as a neglected diaper, but alas, here we are. I'm just not hopeful about this teams future. A brittle RB, a QB who hasn't made any heads turn, a WR core of mediocrity and a coach who will no doubt come from the Jim Zorn school of coaching wonder. Though I digress. This game has blow out written all over it. GB who is in a race with,, pains me to say,,, The KC led Vikings... plus the game in GB will no doubt be a yawner if you're a fan of the GB Packers.

GB wins game 45 to... does it matter
The star of the game will be our FG kicker
The cooler talk will be once again if Haskins was the right pick last draft.

Will be thrilled if I'm wrong.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have Rodgers and GB Defense in my fantasy playoffs, so this is going to be tough to watch. GB 30 Skins 20. With Gb having a defense TD. and Rodgers throwing 2 scores. IF we ever pull this one out our defense would have to be all world. IF the Skins somehow win and the Eagles lose to the Giants then all Redskins fans should start to get excited about the division.
look we have no real chance , in essence we have to win out while everyone else loses out . the eagles arent losing to the tanking giants twice nor are the cowboys losing to them once

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwayne gets his first 300 yard game and 2 TD's only to be bested by Rodgers 400 yard 4 TD day.
Watercooler?? Will Eli beat the Eagles! (Nope, but tongues will wag)