• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predicting

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that first game reminded me of a team i've rooted for my whole life

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that first game reminded me of a team i've rooted for my whole life
Perhaps. The team I have rooted for my entire life, if they were down 5-0 in the TO battle they were usually blown out by 30 points. The fact we were one QUICKER long snap away from winning by 1 was amazing. No quit in this team, and that is not something past teams seemed to have.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will win 11 games this year, and I think we get in the win column this week against a mess of a Dallas team.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't beat Dallas, they are going to be 0-4 headed to Baltimore in primetime.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a sense that this game is going to be much closer than it needs to be. My biggest hope for the Bengals this season was that they would show more consistency on offense. The early returns from game 1 don't give a lot of confidence. Still early though.... Maybe they'll come around after a few games.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoever that was, I don't want to see more of it. may have been worse than anything I saw from the 'red rocket's teams
that was a horrible loss.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going to chalk it up to a several things

1. Coaching was suspect at several points during the regular season last year, and continues to be suspect.
2. Offense seemed unprepared to play a good defense, why they were surprised that Steelers were so aggressive on defense?
3. Special teams seemed unprepared for an injury to Harris against a team known for causing divisional rivals injuries.
all 3 of those are on coaching and leadership
4. Joe seemed a little rusty due to lack of reps following surgery. understandable, it will get better.
5. Volson took his licks against a good defense, he did ok for a rookie starting his first NFL match, but people knew we didn't really have a solid answer at his position all year long. the alternative is Jackson Carmen, who hopefully improved, but hasn't impressed anyone yet. Carmen was a miss as a pick, and this comes down to the scouting department favoring local talent, which is something they need to outgrow.

The good news is, none of these things is permanent, if we can win 10 games, even with this difficult schedule, we should make the playoffs. At that point, anything can happen.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also good:

Adomitis, an 2022 undrafted free agent, was a First Team All-American long snapper during his final season with the Pittsburgh Panthers in 2021. When he joined the Bengals, the belief was he could eventually replace Harris, who is 38 and entering the final year of his contract. -cincyjungle.com