• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

predicted offensive stats

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins Projected 2019 Offensive Stats

way too early for this . guice's numbers are way too high for a guy coming off and ACL .

Not only that - these guys are portraying AP and Thompson almost as an afterthought. If AP's numbers are similar to those then you can guarantee that he will be gone after this season (either because of a decision by Skins or him). These guys are giving him no respect. Ditto for Thompson - the thought process by these guys appears to be that he is also not really needed.

These predictions are kind of stupid. Haskins could start in week 1, never or somewhere in between so tough to predict his #s. The health of the O line will also have a dramatic effect on these #s for better or worse.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that - these guys are portraying AP and Thompson almost as an afterthought. If AP's numbers are similar to those then you can guarantee that he will be gone after this season (either because of a decision by Skins or him). These guys are giving him no respect. Ditto for Thompson - the thought process by these guys appears to be that he is also not really needed.

These predictions are kind of stupid. Haskins could start in week 1, never or somewhere in between so tough to predict his #s. The health of the O line will also have a dramatic effect on these #s for better or worse.
i would think Dox's numbers would be down too . he should be gone next year

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would think Dox's numbers would be down too . he should be gone next year

Yep especially if Harmon does well since he basically serves the same role & is a hell of a lot cheaper.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep especially if Harmon does well since he basically serves the same role & is a hell of a lot cheaper.
Well I will hope for the best with Harmon but he is a 6th rounder so he could need time to learn so I will temper the expectations

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok moved thanks