• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As the line up is presently constituted, what would would you see as the opening day line up or what would you like to see as the opening day line up

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I will say it will look like this

Elias zajac jagr
Ryder henrique clowe
Zubrus Lokti olesz
Carter gionta bernier

zidlicky salvador
Larsson greene
Volchenkov fayne

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Elias zajac jagr
Ryder henrique clowe
Zubrus Lokti JJ
Olesz Gio bernier

Larsson greene
zidlicky salvador
Volchenkov fayne

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elias zajac jagr
Ryder henrique clowe
Zubrus Lokti JJ
Olesz Gio bernier

Larsson greene
zidlicky salvador
Volchenkov fayne

I gotta believe at least 1 of those D men gets traded and I think a few are ahead of JJ but you never know

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I gotta believe at least 1 of those D men gets traded and I think a few are ahead of JJ but you never know

JJ was actually tied for 1st in average SH Min/game (among forwards, tied with Zubrus). So when he's healthy PDB trusts him. He's in I think.

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
At the expense of Ryan carter though mcdevils? I think if Jj makes the team it's at the expense of olesz.. I think the reason why olesz makes the team is because of what I read of Pdb and what he think of olesz.. And it's easier I guess to have olesz not work out first.. Then have teddy or Jj not do well up here at the beginning.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At the expense of Ryan carter though mcdevils? I think if Jj makes the team it's at the expense of olesz.. I think the reason why olesz makes the team is because of what I read of Pdb and what he think of olesz.. And it's easier I guess to have olesz not work out first.. Then have teddy or Jj not do well up here at the beginning.

Can JJ be sent down without clearing waivers? I would like JJ to be able to beat out Gio or Carter. I'm more of a fan of Gio, so Carter gets the ax for me.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm crazy but I do have a feeling Olesz makes the team as well. He's had some success, PDB has coached him before, he's not that old just yet and if not for some nagging injuries who knows where his career would be at this point? I think it's a low risk high reward gamble with him that could pay off nicely. And if he sucks? Then we have like 5 guys lined up to replace him.