• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre Season Games

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a way to watch the preseason games? I dont see any listed on DirecTV.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the 1st two games. The other 5 will be on TV.

I'm still confused about the regular season games that will be on ESPN+ I'm not sure if you need a subscription or just
ESPN+ or both HULU with ESPN + added to that. I'm already wanting NBC back. They didn't charge for any games.

Bastard Disney

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the 1st two games. The other 5 will be on TV.

I'm still confused about the regular season games that will be on ESPN+ I'm not sure if you need a subscription or just
ESPN+ or both HULU with ESPN + added to that. I'm already wanting NBC back. They didn't charge for any games.

Bastard Disney
I didnt realize that it was ESPN+. Thats too bad.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night Kings/Knights from Salt Lake City was on TNT randomly. Tonight Kings/Knights from Vegas was on NHL Network. I feel like every network is getting a piece of something, and then it'll get so confusing that one company will consolidate it all and call it not "Not Cable" but it'll just be a $150/month package of everything. Right now it feels like a little bit is everywhere.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrows game will on by Bally's. 692 for those who have DirecTV. Also if you don't already know or do this you can set your favorite teams on DirecTV that way even if the game is on another network it'll still get recorded or switch to that channel. I typically get home after 7:30 so I record all the games and start watching them about 30-35 minutes late. That way I breeze through the commercials.

Here's how to do it:
Go to Menu > Discover > Sports > Team Pages. You should be able to find it there. You can choose all your favorite teams in all the leagues.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just need an ESPN+ subscription to get out of town games.