• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Power Play

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Power Play is really starting to concern me. 1/4 tonight but the only goal was on the 5 min boarding with about 20 seconds left on it. Its been a problem all year. There hasnt been a series of games where it has looked consistently good. For this team to be successful, the PP must come around come playoffs.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's too much emphasis on perimeter passing and not enough on getting shots through. It's nothing but passing along the blueline or passing along the endboards before someone tries a horrible pass or gets a bad shot blocked and cleared.

Park Hartnell in front of the net and bomb away. I don't think that's too hard a concept to figure out.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it also hurts them that every team knows they have zero confidence on the PP and they attack so aggressively on the PK its ridiculous. yet somehow we arent able to execute a pass that allows an open shot. it also would be nice if our defenseman could keep a shot low and on line to the net, not 2 feet high and right.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
trying to make too many pretty passes across the board...shoot the fucking puck

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's too much emphasis on perimeter passing and not enough on getting shots through. It's nothing but passing along the blueline or passing along the endboards before someone tries a horrible pass or gets a bad shot blocked and cleared.

Park Hartnell in front of the net and bomb away. I don't think that's too hard a concept to figure out.

This I couldn't agree with more. Where are the dirty goals?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
to the flyers defense, if we try to get gritty inside we usually are called with a penalty ha. i miss knuble lol

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO - besides that overrated, red headed piece of shit # 19 and Shitty (hahaha)......there is nobody with balls big enough or the size that is necessary to stand in front of the net and screen the goalie consistently on this team.

Of course if they send Nodl down and bring Testwuide up, then they would have 2 guys capable of doing the dirty work.

That isn't going to happen, so I guess we're stuck watching the not so pretty perimeter passes for the rest of the year. Ugh...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
park pronger in front of the net.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I kind of wish the Flyers still had Knuble. He was a beast in front of the net and feasted on rebounds and getting dirty goals. Having some one like him would really help the PP.

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think this team averages about 30 shots a night that dont even come close to hitting the net. Thats just unreasonable.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I kind of wish the Flyers still had Knuble. He was a beast in front of the net and feasted on rebounds and getting dirty goals. Having some one like him would really help the PP.

I don't know if you watch many Capitals games, but Knuble would make Pronger look like Pavel Bure these days. Not to mention how he can't score at all outside of the crease. Seriously, he had a perfect setup from Johansson the other night, Roloson down and out, and Knuble slid it along the ice right into the pad. He's like a slumping Carter with the speed of Rathje.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep knuble isn't the answer he was way too slow and getting worse. Guys just have to shoot heck even Giroux pissed me off as he could have walked right out fron and he dished it off one time.

More shots and go to the F'in net!!!!!! I'll give Carts credit he's at least willing to get in there now so that's promising...Richie did the other game but the ref gave him the penalty after he got hacked a few times but he's another guy who has to do it and come playoffs he probably will.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There's too much emphasis on perimeter passing and not enough on getting shots through. It's nothing but passing along the blueline or passing along the endboards before someone tries a horrible pass or gets a bad shot blocked and cleared
...agreed...Giroux at the top of the hash mark...shut the mother fucking puck...once he starts shooting...other options will open up...