• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

posters re read the rules sticky thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a change to the rules here . no more politics will be allowed on the redskins SportsHoopla forum .

i gave it chance again but its clear by actions of posters on this board that it could no longer continue

i should have listened to my gut and said no from the beginning but i was assured that everything would be fine by the users ( primary ones ) . that was not the case as the inevitable hurt feelings and such surfaced yet again

so if politics is your game then use the main SportsHoopla forum

some feel the moderator is to blame here and yes i do take my share of the blame , mainly for allowing it to be talked about in this forum

i do not apologize for my opinions here on this board nor do i expect anyone else to either (they shouldnt )

what i do expect is people to continue to act like adults

so anyone who left is welcome back of course , any penalties incurred from behavior on that board will be dropped

TC starts in 2 weeks so on to that

i do apologize for the crap that went on ( my part ) but i do not apologize for my opinions nor should anyone else

what should happen is put that crap aside and talk about the team , if you cant then thats on you

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good choice. This particular page should be about Redskins good or bad. The SportsHoopla politics thread is where that talk should be heard.

I too am concerned with the absence of Sty. He should pop on just to let us all know he is still alive and kicking... because regardless of race, religion or stances of any sorts we will always be a family here.

I suspect once TC and the season starts we again can unite and get behind this team, and if not then it was a good run. I personally could care less we have people on here who have a completely diff opinion then me though I can understand if others dont handle objections the same. Everyones different.

But good move on thread... we all know where we stand. Lets leave it at that and get on to football. Peace

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise that I am glad to hear this. I didn't participate much in the Politics thread because I believed that it would take the form it has. I think it is a shame that guys who liked each other regarding football struggled with each other in this non sports forum. I too hope those that left will come back.

:suds: dad for giving it a chance.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they cant put it aside there is little i can do . i can only say the people who wanted it back up got their wish . in the end it wasnt tenable.

if you cant discuss stuff like adults or let things interfere with the team talk i cant do anything about that . i talk politics on FB . . i have plenty of that talk whenever i want it .

as for sty he normally takes a break from here from time to time . i hope all is well with him and his family but it isnt out of the ordinary for him to take a break

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a change to the rules here . no more politics will be allowed on the redskins SportsHoopla forum .

i gave it chance again but its clear by actions of posters on this board that it could no longer continue

You have got to be kidding me

The lack of self awareness in this one sentence is absolutely mind blowing

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respectfully disagree. By closing it down, chiller wins. His actions are right out of the antifa playbook. Wreak havoc until society caves.

I don’t care about losing the thread, but I do have an issue with an internet bully wannabe dictating what we can discuss.

I am, however, disheartened by @Sharkinva comments. It’s a sad day when we can’t even discuss serious issues amongst friends without someone getting so butt hurt that they leave. I hope he reconsiders as I welcomed years of positive interaction with him, including debate on those few issues we disagreed on. Come on back, shark, you are family.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have debated many of you foreskin fans and most of you are good people. Overall, that was a good thread to witness the liberal progressive illness.

Chiller and shark are total fucking pussies, but we already knew that. No loss. Chiller will r*pe more children and then shark will abort them.

And so we see, yet again, why liberals can't have nice things. All they do is ruin. They're troubled losers. It's sad in a way, but it doesn't really matter. Trump has America leading again and winning again.

More importantly, the Redskins are being underrated. Politics is a good way to thin the herd here and get rid of the shits amongst you. Let the good people enjoy it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have got to be kidding me

The lack of self awareness in this one sentence is absolutely mind blowing

you have got to be kidding me cherry picking crap to suit a purpose

everyone has the right to post what they want as often as they want even me

if anyone left because i posted my opinions there is nothing i can do

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have debated many of you foreskin fans and most of you are good people. Overall, that was a good thread to witness the liberal progressive illness.

Chiller and shark are total fucking pussies, but we already knew that. No loss. Chiller will r*pe more children and then shark will abort them.

And so we see, yet again, why liberals can't have nice things. All they do is ruin. They're troubled losers. It's sad in a way, but it doesn't really matter. Trump has America leading again and winning again.

More importantly, the Redskins are being underrated. Politics is a good way to thin the herd here and get rid of the shits amongst you. Let the good people enjoy it.

look lets not attack people personally . it isnt needed . i get you are upset , but in the end the thread was going to end . i thought about it for much longer before anything happened with either poster . you shouldnt blame anyone but me for the choice

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respectfully disagree. By closing it down, chiller wins. His actions are right out of the antifa playbook. Wreak havoc until society caves.

I don’t care about losing the thread, but I do have an issue with an internet bully wannabe dictating what we can discuss.

I am, however, disheartened by @Sharkinva comments. It’s a sad day when we can’t even discuss serious issues amongst friends without someone getting so butt hurt that they leave. I hope he reconsiders as I welcomed years of positive interaction with him, including debate on those few issues we disagreed on. Come on back, shark, you are family.

i get the bully stuff . i thought about closing the thread down before . i gave it a chance to work but it didnt . so i wouldnt pin it on anyone but me .

before the thread i had one banning in like 7 years . since it was put up i have had 3 bannings and 2 people just leave the board . of the 3 bannings all have been reinstated

it became tiresome to me to have to police adults about simple things .

the 2 people that left never had any negative actions taken against them . i didnt have to bother with them , they followed the rules

but in the end if you cant take a persons POV and respect it for what it is then there is nothing you or i can do about it

and yeah i am disheartened too but there is little that can be done about it other then hoping he can come back and talk about redskins football

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have got to be kidding me cherry picking crap to suit a purpose

everyone has the right to post what they want as often as they want even me

if anyone left because i posted my opinions there is nothing i can do

I mean you were responsible for 80% of the posts on that thread and then state you have to close it because of the actions of posters...

it is what it is. No sweat off my back plus you clearly stated awhile back if you are left alone posting on this board by yourself so be it.

youre the boss

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean you were responsible for 80% of the posts on that thread and then state you have to close it because of the actions of posters...

it is what it is. No sweat off my back plus you clearly stated awhile back if you are left alone posting on this board by yourself so be it.

youre the boss

its not worth discussing it with you anymore .

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:banplease: from the redskin forum, I mean.
i think you can do that for yourself cant you ? . why would you be banned ? because you took a shot at me ? getting shots taken at me is part of the territory

but whether you are here or not is up to you at this point

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look lets not attack people personally . it isnt needed . i get you are upset , but in the end the thread was going to end . i thought about it for much longer before anything happened with either poster . you shouldnt blame anyone but me for the choice
Should we blame Trump for sending progressive psychos into a spectacular tailspin :dhd:

Libbies hate America. And they hate that we know it. They hate that we point out that fact.
:usa2:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you can do that for yourself cant you ? . why would you be banned ? because you took a shot at me ? getting shots taken at me is part of the territory

but whether you are here or not is up to you at this point
Liberals can't do anything themselves except fuck up every major city in the country with democrat policies.