• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team is undefeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't disagree
A lot of season to go. Cards have the Texans this week so that should be a win while the Rams have the Lions which should also be a win. After that, things get interesting.
Rams next 5 are Lions, Texans, Titans, 49ers, Packers
Cards next 5 are Texans, Packers, 49ers, Panthers, Seahawks

This division will tight the entire way

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s lonely up in this bitch. Bring on the Pack…

This might me my last post here :scratch:

The Pack do not stand a chance on a short week and they have at least 4 starters out on defense

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pack do not stand a chance on a short week and they have at least 4 starters out on defense
Please. Don't stand a chance? Cards have injuries as well. This should be a great game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically this thread should have turned into 2 Cardinal fans chatting with each other. Can we just reassign this thread to the Cardinals board? haha
There aren't to Cards fans here. If we move this to the Cardinals board, I will be talking to myself. I'm gonna milk this thread while I can.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
scooby is the only one that can post here now…. Who woulda thought the Cards would be 7-0 ? That’s the definition of a great start …

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now they do not have a D coordinator making the calls

I saw that. But the Cards are proof you can win without a coordinator or even a head coach for that matter. The Cards have been playing without two of their best offensive linemen and 3 starters on the d-line.

Injuries are part of the NFL. Some teams handle them better than others. The Packers have won 6 games in a row and are plenty good enough to overcome inevitable injuries.

Again. This should be a great game.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun Fact:
The last 14 seasons in a row, the last remaining undefeated team has not won the Super Bowl. The last team to do it was the 2006 Colts. Good luck Cards!!!!

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. Don't stand a chance? Cards have injuries as well. This should be a great game.

Packers defense playing better, but last 2 weeks the opponents offenses in bottom half of league. Bengals game looking more and more like a big win (although neither team wanted to win it at the end) and defense played well vs Bengals. But lost a couple defensive starters in that game... would be good if can get back P. Smith and King (cannot believe I said that). Alexander and Z. Smith no idea where they are at..... but are not close to coming back.

Packers picked up De'Vondre Campbell who was with Cards last year. Has been playing well for Packers, like the signing.

Think Packers defense a bit of smoke and mirrors yet, I do expect Cardinals to put up 30+ points... so question is if Packers offense can keep up. Packers offense not presently hitting on all cylinders... bottom half of league in scoring and yards (#23 yards / #17 scoring). Would be good week to get offense going more.

Murray is my fantasy football QB... if he goes off, will not be all bad for me :suds:

Hoping for a good/injury free game on Thursday!

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that. But the Cards are proof you can win without a coordinator or even a head coach for that matter. The Cards have been playing without two of their best offensive linemen and 3 starters on the d-line.

Injuries are part of the NFL. Some teams handle them better than others. The Packers have won 6 games in a row and are plenty good enough to overcome inevitable injuries.

Again. This should be a great game.

Now Adams

The whole damn team may be out by Thurs

Status
Not open for further replies.