• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team is undefeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona at LA Rams next week... at minimum there will be at least one 4-0 team and at max there will be only 4 left (unless a tie I guess).

Others:
Carolina (3-0) at Dallas
Las Vegas (3-0) at LA Chargers
Baltimore at Denver (3-0)

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rocky balboa win GIF by Rocky

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona at LA Rams next week... at minimum there will be at least one 4-0 team and at max there will be only 4 left (unless a tie I guess).

Others:
Carolina (3-0) at Dallas
Las Vegas (3-0) at LA Chargers
Baltimore at Denver (3-0)
Looking at that, I would not be a bit surprised if we were down to 1 undefeated team next week. I can see Dallas and LAC winning at home and Balt beating the Broncos in Mile High.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at that, I would not be a bit surprised if we were down to 1 undefeated team next week. I can see Dallas and LAC winning at home and Balt beating the Broncos in Mile High.

Chargers-Raiders should be very interesting next week. Raiders have dug themselves into a hole to start every game so far and then clawed their way back out. Don't think they will be able to do that against the Bolts

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing Giants, Jags, and Jets you better be 3-0.

Week 4 is a telling week for the Broncos.
No choice but to play the schedule that's handed to you. The good news is that the Broncos currently have the widest margin in the NFL for points scored vs. points scored against. Good teams should beat bad teams and that's where they're at. Two of those victories were on the road, so that's good to get them out of the way.

Going into the Baltimore game, the Broncos are down 7 starters to injury. They've done a good job at filling those holes with depth but that option is waning if they lose any more 1st stringers. The next four games will give us all a better view of who this team is with Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas and Cleveland. Personally, I don't think they escape these games better than 2-2 but we'll see.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a win, but a lot of injuries. Rodney Hudson might be out for a couple of weeks. Max Williams broke his leg, Murray got banged up. Not to mention our 2 starting CB's were already out for that game.

The good news is they showed they can win ugly which is what good teams do. The Defense is really solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.