• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team got eliminated from the playoffs by your rival today

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas and their tradition of beating OU with QBs that look mentally retarded is alive and well.
Hmmm. Retard vs Midget. Fun!

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly don’t care about the shot being taken, as much as some of them jaw on here, we deserve it. But how the hell did UCLA stay within a TD of Washington? That’s literally the easiest team we played all year so far. We had 3rd teamers getting reps against them. I’m guessing injuries or just an off night or something? Didn’t get a chance to check that game out

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly don’t care about the shot being taken, as much as some of them jaw on here, we deserve it. But how the hell did UCLA stay within a TD of Washington? That’s literally the easiest team we played all year so far. We had 3rd teamers getting reps against them. I’m guessing injuries or just an off night or something? Didn’t get a chance to check that game out
They played about as flat as they could have. UW does this at least one or two games every year and typically on the road. Not every road game, but every year and it's really weird.

However, that young frosh QB they put in was a hell of a spark for them. So many plays the pass rush was right on him and he couldn't be tackled. And he threw some darts down field. He's going to be good, but is still learning. He played an outstanding game for being so young.

Still, UW played like they were asleep and at least managed a win on the road. If they play that way next week they will lose, but a win on the road is a win on the road.

Last edited:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played about as flat as they could have. UW does this at least one or two games every year and typically on the road. Not every road game, but every year and it's really weird.

However, that young frosh QB they put in was a hell of a spark for them. So many plays the pass rush was right on him and he couldn't be tackled. And he threw some darts down field. He's going to be good, but is still learning. He played an outstanding game for being so young.

Still, UW played like they were asleep and at least managed a win on the road. If they play that way next week they will lose, but a win on the road is a win on the road.
Yeah, every team is going to have those nights, just gotta make sure you come out with the W. If it’s that Thompson-Robinson kid your referring to, he started and played against us the entire game. Dude was on his ass the whole afternoon though. They had no idea how to pick up a blitz. And coming from our D, that’s pretty sad. Guessing they’re finally getting better in that area.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, every team is going to have those nights, just gotta make sure you come out with the W. If it’s that Thompson-Robinson kid your referring to, he started and played against us the entire game. Dude was on his ass the whole afternoon though. They had no idea how to pick up a blitz. And coming from our D, that’s pretty sad. Guessing they’re finally getting better in that area.
According to the jackasses calling the game, he's getting more comfortable and making less mistakes in the pocket.

UW's pass rush isn't as good as last year after Vita Vea went off to the NFL, but they aren't horrible either. They were getting in the backfield, but he was moving about as well as I've seen a mobile QB in a while. And he was just completing passes in tough spots. His one pick was a ball that bounced off his guy and ended up being caught by someone like 5y back.

UCLA isn't a good team by any stretch, but they have young talent. They will be up and down within their losses, but still expect them to maybe win one or two games at most.

UW is what I would call a 'good' team. If we are calling the tiers elite, great, good, mediocre, bad.. etc. Their offense sputters at best. Their new OC play caller hasn't been very good. Browning still makes too many mistakes, even if he also does good things to help them win. They do not have that killer instinct though. They can't/won't put their foot on the throat of bad teams. I didn't bet on that 21 point spread and wasn't surprised in any way it was close.

I said after that first game against Auburn that they will lose another game at some point and that is still very likely. They are just a good team that can be dangerous and nothing more. So I haven't really worried about the playoff race. This isn't a playoff worthy team IMO.

Of course outside of Bama and maybe Georgia I'm not sure who is really great, more or less elite.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn Northwestern.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00