• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Posofan --- BOOM ---- and won cash

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1.3 odds....

still though....for a defensive substitution pattern at the end we brought in Lowry....good stuff....BUT subbed him in for ROSS whose actually a sweet defender and leave Jose on...?

what the f is that? Does the coach really have to cater to egos that much? if you have to cater to egos where the players are this crappy....imagine what its like coaching westbrooke or any other guy......

or casey is just a pussy...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1.3 odds....

still though....for a defensive substitution pattern at the end we brought in Lowry....good stuff....BUT subbed him in for ROSS whose actually a sweet defender and leave Jose on...?

what the f is that? Does the coach really have to cater to egos that much? if you have to cater to egos where the players are this crappy....imagine what its like coaching westbrooke or any other guy......

or casey is just a pussy...

I didn't watch the game but Casey's rotations have often been criticized in the past. I can think of many times myself where I thought his decisions for subs have been very questionable.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
jose was getting destroyed on the pick and roll all night, casey has zero balls, zero techs

bird shit beard must go, we've got to start losing again