• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Positive injury report

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with the loss of Von Miller this week thought we could all use some positive information especially for our defense. Wolfe, Webster, and Welker (weird they all start with W's) all have made appearances at practice this week with Wolfe unfortunately having the flue today so not practicing today but the other two have.

The other good news is Rahim Moore has returned. He can't officially start practicing yet till Monday but he is at least at practice watching the team. He has said that he could play this week if they needed him. Unfortunately the rules won't let him play until the AFC Championship game but good to hear he should get 2 solid weeks of practice in before actually needing to see a game.

Finally Champ has been a full participant all week if I read right so definitely positive sign that his foot is finally showing signs of stabilizing and allowing him to keep adding more and more to it each week.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with the loss of Von Miller this week thought we could all use some positive information especially for our defense. Wolfe, Webster, and Welker (weird they all start with W's) all have made appearances at practice this week with Wolfe unfortunately having the flue today so not practicing today but the other two have.

The other good news is Rahim Moore has returned. He can't officially start practicing yet till Monday but he is at least at practice watching the team. He has said that he could play this week if they needed him. Unfortunately the rules won't let him play until the AFC Championship game but good to hear he should get 2 solid weeks of practice in before actually needing to see a game.

Finally Champ has been a full participant all week if I read right so definitely positive sign that his foot is finally showing signs of stabilizing and allowing him to keep adding more and more to it each week.

Will be interesting to see who plays and for how long this wknd vs Raiders. I would imagine Denver wants home field advantage and will go into game hopeing to have comfortable lead 5 mins into 3rd qtr,and then start yanking guys. In a perfect world of course. I`am sure the Raiders will do all they can to thwart that. Here`s to a solid win, plenty of playing time for the likes of Oz, hillman,etc and no injuries!! Go Broncs!!:suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see who plays and for how long this wknd vs Raiders. I would imagine Denver wants home field advantage and will go into game hopeing to have comfortable lead 5 mins into 3rd qtr,and then start yanking guys. In a perfect world of course. I`am sure the Raiders will do all they can to thwart that. Here`s to a solid win, plenty of playing time for the likes of Oz, hillman,etc and no injuries!! Go Broncs!!:suds:

Yeah not sure how I feel heading into this one of what I would like to see the Broncos do. In one sense yes it would be nice to get the starters out quickly to not risk any kind of injury but at the same time I want them to have to play with a little bit of an edge and not just assume they are going to win either. Sometimes those close games are better for a team than the blow outs.

Still though it is the Raiders and it doesn't matter when it is in the season I always love to see a blow out against them. Ever since they put that 59-14 beating on us a few years back all I can think is I want them to experience that same pain.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rahim is getting close? The boys on the Fan acted like his leg thing was season ending and there wasn't a chance he'd be back till next season...

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rahim is getting close? The boys on the Fan acted like his leg thing was season ending and there wasn't a chance he'd be back till next season...

Well, he can't play until the AFCCG, so it could be season ending. He will only be available for two more games this season and I imagine we will have our three toughest games starting in a couple of weeks. (Only one is guaranteed.)

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With the exception of Sandy Clough (Who I can't stand to listen to but he is very knowledgeable) the boys on the Fan don't know their assholes from their elbows and that includes that idiot Alfred Williams.

Joel Klatt knew his shit and then got a national spot with Fox. The rest of those morons blow hot air and try to be funny the rest of the time.

DMAC needs to be put out of his and our misery. Listening to Big Al is painful and makes me feel dumber after just 5 minutes of his buffoonery.

Scott and Drew sometimes make good points but then the conversation gets sidetracked by Hasting's "Good Ole Boy" thought process.

Mike Evans just likes to be Devils Advocate and makes absolute statements with little fact to back it up. He is a closet NE sports fan and his disdain for the Broncos is obvious at times.

Nate Lundy bothers me with his arrogance at times. He used to be good at FFB analysis and he is smart but he is also arrogant and too smarmy for me.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of Sandy Clough (Who I can't stand to listen to but he is very knowledgeable) the boys on the Fan don't know their assholes from their elbows and that includes that idiot Alfred Williams.

Joel Klatt knew his shit and then got a national spot with Fox. The rest of those morons blow hot air and try to be funny the rest of the time.

DMAC needs to be put out of his and our misery. Listening to Big Al is painful and makes me feel dumber after just 5 minutes of his buffoonery.

Scott and Drew sometimes make good points but then the conversation gets sidetracked by Hasting's "Good Ole Boy" thought process.

Mike Evans just likes to be Devils Advocate and makes absolute statements with little fact to back it up. He is a closet NE sports fan and his disdain for the Broncos is obvious at times.

Nate Lundy bothers me with his arrogance at times. He used to be good at FFB analysis and he is smart but he is also arrogant and too smarmy for me.

Don't hold back man, tell us how you really feel. Klatt irritated the shit out of me too.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore has said he is good to go so I trust if say he practices some this next week my guess is he is in because nacho and bolden stink at safety right now

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody hear anything about Derek Wolfe and the chances that he might be able to play in the postseason? I know he was out with the flu last week and is still trying to gain back his weight and strength. It just seems that his whole situation has been very mysterious and vague. We could sure use his presence on our D-line, if he's able to regain his strength and form.

MH64

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody hear anything about Derek Wolfe and the chances that he might be able to play in the postseason? I know he was out with the flu last week and is still trying to gain back his weight and strength. It just seems that his whole situation has been very mysterious and vague. We could sure use his presence on our D-line, if he's able to regain his strength and form.

MH64

He started practicing last week and all indications are he should be ready by our first game to at least do some spot duty. Seems like for once the Broncos are actually getting healthy at the right time with Welker coming back, hopefully Wolfe, Champ feeling better each week, and everybody getting an extra week to heal up for the playoff run. Very different picture from last year at this time in the season.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding Wolfe

Last edited by a moderator: