• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

poor andy

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another conference championship loss.

195-124-1 in the regular season and 15 winning seasons overall. then just 12-13 in the postseason with 1 measly NFC championship to show for it.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand why Andy didn't call a time out in OT to give his defense a breather. Why does he still not get it with his use of time management and his use of time outs? Come on Big Red.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Same old same old

To be honest I was pulling for them to win yesterday, but the same tired result with Reid, as usual.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only Dee Ford knew which side of the ball to line up on........ but seriously can never take for granted what one play can do to change the outcome of a game

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like to pull for andy, but he's a neverending choke waiting to happen.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame this loss solely on Reid but rather on 2 very bad plays; the jerked off call for roughing the QB that should never have been called and the penalty against that dumbass Ford for offsides. Take one or both off the table and KC wins.

I will NOT watch another SB with NE in it. Something very fishy about them winning. The deal with the Devil they made.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dee Ford cost them that game. How does a defensive player on the line of scrimmage not know he's off-sides pre-snap? It's all you do, in practice, training camp, games, etc. You know the rules... How???? Fucking moron.

I may be one of the few pulling for NE to win. Can't stand the Rams. From the fact they're in LA to their Opie Taylor Head Coach, fake fan base, and their nefarious owner... yuck.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dee Ford cost them that game. How does a defensive player on the line of scrimmage not know he's off-sides pre-snap? It's all you do, in practice, training camp, games, etc. You know the rules... How???? Fucking moron.

I may be one of the few pulling for NE to win. Can't stand the Rams. From the fact they're in LA to their Opie Taylor Head Coach, fake fan base, and their nefarious owner... yuck.
I could not agree with you more, but I hate the Pats and their fan base even more. I really f'ing hate the Red Sox fan base, those obnoxious di@kheads are the worst, exceot @Raid, he is a great guy with just one character flaw, the Bruins and the Red Sox.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not agree with you more, but I hate the Pats and their fan base even more. I really f'ing hate the Red Sox fan base, those obnoxious di@kheads are the worst, exceot @Raid, he is a great guy with just one character flaw, the Bruins and the Red Sox.

I don't really care for any of the other Boston teams either to be honest, I hate the Red Sox too being a Blue Jay fan. But I'm one of the few (I think) that likes Brady... the way he competes, his focus, attention to detail... and I'm not mad that they win all the time; as a sports fan to see such dominance, especially in the NFL, is something I don't think we will ever see again.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for the fat man. He deserves a ring and may never get one.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What “fake” fan base? Lol

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When chiefs started their drive with what 4 minutes left I said run the ball, plenty of time, Andy first play incomplete pass, that one run could have shaved 30 seconds off the clock. Then the chiefs score with 2:01 left and are happy, I just laughed knowing they blew it. Then I thought why the hell does Brady get to complete his drives for the win and we have the ball go thru our hands for int?!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When chiefs started their drive with what 4 minutes left I said run the ball, plenty of time, Andy first play incomplete pass, that one run could have shaved 30 seconds off the clock. Then the chiefs score with 2:01 left and are happy, I just laughed knowing they blew it. Then I thought why the hell does Brady get to complete his drives for the win and we have the ball go thru our hands for int?!

All we needed was a guy lined up offsides on that play...

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid's ceiling will always be the conference game.... did it 4x here.. he will never get that ring. One of the best QB coaches the NFL has ever seen tho.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucks. Just kidding, but he is a good coach, not great. He got rid of the GM, and then the DC. Spags should be very good, but will be Reid's scapegoat if they don't win a SB.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of this coming... when Reid was hired in KC, he inherited a stout defense, and was tasked with turning the offense around. Now that he's done that, he's systematically dismantled the D he had, and now has hired a coordinator whose strength lies within a 4-3 scheme. He now has the opportunity to draft an army of those undersized "fastballs" that became one of his trademarks when he was in Philly... good luck with that