• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Poll: Which QB do you prefer Going into Next Season

Which do you Prefer in 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@There is A Moose at 3rd party here, has ricky explained to us why teams clamor for a vick like qb, and made a good argument how vick and tyrod taylor are alike
No, and while we're at it the Vick and Jackson comparisons as passers are iffy; Jackson is a better passer in terms of accuracy than Vick; in or out of the pocket. This year he got much, much better in the pocket. Rather quietly he outplayed DeShaun Watson in their duel the year before. This was with some pretty substandard ACC (relative to conference) talent as well was and is right handed [that actually does matter, I'm left handed so I know this] which is relevant. Jackson has a weaker arm than Vick, but so does most everyone; Jackson's arm is plenty strong and only Allen has a stronger one in this class. As runners they are similarish, which is nothing but a good thing.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, and while we're at it the Vick and Jackson comparisons as passers are iffy; Jackson is a better passer in terms of accuracy than Vick; in or out of the pocket. This year he got much, much better in the pocket. Rather quietly he outplayed DeShaun Watson in their duel the year before. This was with some pretty substandard ACC (relative to conference) talent as well was and is right handed [that actually does matter, I'm left handed so I know this] which is relevant. Jackson has a weaker arm than Vick, but so does most everyone; Jackson's arm is plenty strong and only Allen has a stronger one in this class.
well did u know the nfl is clamoring for a mike vick

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look for running QB's like Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers!
lmao. Well vick and taylor are identical, and are similar as passers, Lamar Jackson probably will go #1 overall, nick foles is far superior to taylor, and Carr crushes all......that is now my stance

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conventional wisdom says that Carr bounces back and has a good year next year.

I'm just not sold on him being the guy in a vacuum. Oakland has had really good receivers and a really good oline the past couple of years and the Chiefs D was swiss cheese and the Chargers D was middle of the pack so I don't really see any excuses.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Carr is still a great QB. If Amari Cooper could catch then Carr's stats would look a lot better.

Taylor... Always liked watching him play. I could see him being top 10-15 with a better supporting cast. He was playing well this year prior to the Peterman fiasco. How McDermott still has a job after that is beyond me. He can probably thank Andy Dalton for that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Carr is still a great QB. If Amari Cooper could catch then Carr's stats would look a lot better.

Taylor... Always liked watching him play. I could see him being top 10-15 with a better supporting cast. He was playing well this year prior to the Peterman fiasco. How McDermott still has a job after that is beyond me. He can probably thank Andy Dalton for that.
face. come on bro, hes michael vick!@

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vikes vote keenum:suds:

According to Charley Walters of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, free agent Case Keenum "still seems to be the favorite" to return as the Vikings' starting quarterback in 2018.

Based on his comments, OC John DeFilippo seems to prefer an "athletic quarterback with ability to extend plays." Keenum and Kirk Cousins both fit that profile, though Keenum would obviously come at a much cheaper cost. According to Walters, it would be "out of character" for the Vikings to get into a bidding war and expects Cousins to sign wherever he can get the most money. Minnesota blocked QBs coach Kevin Stefanski from joining Pat Shurmur in New York, which could be a sign the Vikings would like to keep the status quo by retaining Keenum.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Failed to back up your babble, and ran and sought backup like a little girl. You are no challenge.
right here bud, answer the original question, then we'll talk

u keep talking but cant answer a simple question........just divert it back to me..........pathetic

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know who they are…. Based on the numbers I go with QB B.

Sacked less often means fewer dead drives. The higher INT% and TD% means he is a riskier thrower, but gets more rewards.