• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poll: Anyone whose eyes can see BEYOND Tom Brady...

Who is TRULY the more physical freak at his age in the NFL ?

• Tom Brady

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Julius Peppers

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

BlueDevil

OBX Legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one that just won a Super Bowl... and has won more Super Bowls than any player ever in history...

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick Johnson

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are people still posting here? I thought I made it clear that there is no beyond Tom Brady. He is our past, present, and future.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady plays a protected class position of football. Hell he may be the most protected football player of all time.

Peppers plays one of the most physical positions in football and is still kicking ass

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP bashes the HOOP over at that other site, then comes over here and says he's not doing it, then goes back over there and talks more shit. Drunk asshole.

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At his age and doing what he's done, and can still do, he has to be considered the GOAT of ALL players.[/

Aren't you supposed to be following people and giving them rainbows? How do you even have time to post?

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you supposed to be following people and giving them rainbows? How do you even have time to post?

I'm not following anybody. BTW, what happened to jon1tanman?

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peppers. Easy.

Is that a name I'm supposed to know? Or are you talking about the vegetables? If so, I do love some peppers. Some jalapenos or cayennes really are a great addition to any dish. And habaneros can add some great heat to dishes like salsa. Yum!

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are people still posting here? I thought I made it clear that there is no beyond Tom Brady. He is our past, present, and future.

You thought YOU made it clear?

Bitch, this is MAH thread ! You best be glad I let you in here. Who in Cobb County the hell are YOU?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You thought YOU made it clear?

Bitch, this is MAH thread ! You best be glad I let you in here. Who in Cobb County the hell are YOU?

STFU you drunk asshole. Nobody knows who you are cause your a two faced POS loser. I suggest you slow your roll if you know what's good for you. And quit bashing the HOOP on that other shitty site.

Next

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU you drunk asshole. Nobody knows who you are cause your a two faced POS loser. I suggest you slow your roll if you know what's good for you. And quit bashing the HOOP on that other shitty site.

Next

Yeah, I'm sure you've seen these "words" and "phrases" over and over here, but I'm feeling like you MUST be told again.......

I am not gay. I am not bisexual. I find ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with either because what 2 CONSENTING ADULTS do in the privacy of their own is NONE of my business. I honestly hope they have fun......

I don't care about 3-somes (I've been involved in a couple in my college days,m and since you are ugly and so unattractive that you have NO HOPE of the experience, I'll help you out....).... 3-somes almost NEVER go the way that they're planned, so it's best for YOU not to even think of them, unless you're watching ****, then you can do whatever you want.

Oh, just so you know.... I haven't responded to any of your LAST missives towards me because I didn't take the time to look at them. Sorry....... but you've got to become INTERESTING, more than just "Nupist Posted, now I've got to "OWN" him," for me to give you the serious time of day.

Other than that, you'll continue to be the "Hoop-RAT" (NOTICE HOW THAT'S ONE LETTER OFF OF "HOOD RAT?) that shows up every time I post.

Can we start calling you "chickenhead" or what" :yes:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what "other" site

SO....or
Yeah, I'm sure you've seen these "words" and "phrases" over and over here, but I'm feeling like you MUST be told again.......

I am not gay. I am not bisexual. I find ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with either because what 2 CONSENTING ADULTS do in the privacy of their own is NONE of my business. I honestly hope they have fun......

I don't care about 3-somes (I've been involved in a couple in my college days,m and since you are ugly and so unattractive that you have NO HOPE of the experience, I'll help you out....).... 3-somes almost NEVER go the way that they're planned, so it's best for YOU not to even think of them, unless you're watching ****, then you can do whatever you want.

Oh, just so you know.... I haven't responded to any of your LAST missives towards me because I didn't take the time to look at them. Sorry....... but you've got to become INTERESTING, more than just "Nupist Posted, now I've got to "OWN" him," for me to give you the serious time of day.

Other than that, you'll continue to be the "Hoop-RAT" (NOTICE HOW THAT'S ONE LETTER OFF OF "HOOD RAT?) that shows up every time I post.

Can we start calling you "chickenhead" or what" :yes:

You’ve tagged me in over 5 posts in the past week, drunk homo guy. gFY and EABOD

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handicappers and olympicoscar are the same person? Heaven forbid anyone give either of u2 fags a rainbow or facepalm. When u2 get offended you go track down old posts and rainbow them. Liberalism is a mental disease.

Last edited:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handicappers and olympicoscar are the same person? Heaven forbid anyone give either of u2 fags a rainbow or facepalm. When u2 get offended you go track down old posts and rainbow them. Liberalism is a mental disease.

You're a triggered asshat sissy bitch.