• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poll: Anyone whose eyes can see BEYOND Tom Brady...

Who is TRULY the more physical freak at his age in the NFL ?

• Tom Brady

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Julius Peppers

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom-Brady.jpg

VERSUS

9b49de946af1483ca9a3ac2ec38bd7d6.jpg

You all know Tom Brady's stats well enough.........

Here are Julius Pepper's 2018 stats.........

2018 season[edit]
On March 14, 2018, Peppers signed a one-year contract extension with the Panthers.[66]

In week 6 against the Washington Redskins, Peppers recorded a sack and a forced fumble which gave him 50 forced fumbles for his career. Peppers is only the second player in NFL history to record at least 50 forced fumbles, the first being Robert Mathis. The Panthers would lose the game though 17-23. In week 7 against the Eagles, Peppers recorded a sack and forced fumble on fourth down late in the fourth quarter to seal the victory for the Panthers by a score of 21-17.

Peppers finished the season with 14 solo tackles, 8 assisted tackles, 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, and 6 passes defensed.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, I remember a lot those pictures you used to post of (Inuit?), basically Alaskan Native ways of cooking Ultra-Fresh Salmon on stick-grills over open fires that made me want to buy a ticket to Juno.

Any chance you can post a few of those again?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I remember a lot those pictures you used to post of (Inuit?), basically Alaskan Native ways of cooking Ultra-Fresh Salmon on stick-grills over open fires that made me want to buy a ticket to Juno.

Any chance you can post a few of those again?
There's several ways of doing it ... but whatever method you use you want to make sure you use either cedar or alder ... young green alder. Whatever you do don't use any fvcked up Atlantic Salmon. I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog. Wild Pacific Ocean salmon is the only way to roll ... King (Chinook), Red (Sockeye) or Silver (Coho) ... the rest is shit salmon.

Here's a quick & easy way to BBQ your salmon using a slab of cedar and you can reuse that piece of cedar a few times. Cedar shakes from your local hardware store work great ... just make sure it's west coast cedar ... not cedar from back east.

101645079-smoked-salmon-on-the-grill-photo-by-Meredith-Publishing.jpg

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's several ways of doing it ... but whatever method you use you want to make sure you use either cedar or alder ... young green alder. Whatever you do don't use any fvcked up Atlantic Salmon. I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog. Wild Pacific Ocean salmon is the only way to roll ... King (Chinook), Red (Sockeye) or Silver (Coho) ... the rest is shit salmon.

Here's a quick & easy way to BBQ your salmon using a slab of cedar and you can reuse that piece of cedar a few times. Cedar shakes from your local hardware store work great ... just make sure it's west coast cedar ... not cedar from back east.

That looks frickin goddam amazing.

I'm just a lay person, so I'm sure some wanna be -Chef might have an issue with this, but as far as I'm concerned, that's mouth-watering.

But REALLY, you did in the past post some of the most delicious looking Salmon cooking over open fires that I've ever seen.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looks frickin goddam amazing.

I'm just a lay person, so I'm sure some wanna be -Chef might have an issue with this, but as far as I'm concerned, that's mouth-watering.

But REALLY, you did in the past post some of the most delicious looking Salmon cooking over open fires that I've ever seen.
tillicum-salmon.jpg

smoked-salmon-display.jpg

67e6e1c29032418520fa24ddb88306d9.jpg

IMG_0835-1024x768.jpg

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh that's FUCKING ridiculous ! I have no idea of the exchange rate, but for the pics you just posted, do you have any IDEA of the equivalent in Omaha Steaks that would work out to ?

Hell, we get a little Cartel going and we could BOTH get rich ! :pound:

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid thread placement.

Points for the Big 10.
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Julius Peppers went to North Carolina, same as Lawrence Taylor, probably the greatest to ever play the position. Now..... outside of the Clowney HIT on Mike Hart from Michigan, if I may respectfully ask because I don't know what you're getting at, what does this have to do with the B1G ?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius Peppers isn't even a three down player and hasn't been for the past five years.

I don't know where or how to find the information, but my guess is that Brady has spent more time actually playing the game of football by far than Peppers. My guess is that Brady has played QB at least 5 times as much as Peppers has played DE in time and actual snaps.

I would bet that Peppers could not physically play 93 snaps in a game like Brady did against the Chiefs in the AFCCG.

Like comparing oranges to watermelons.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Food, Cooking & Tailgating Forum

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not understand this thread or the point of it at all.