• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Police Break Up Fight Over Shoes Involving Florida Backup QB

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From ESPN:

ESPN said:
University of Florida police were called to the stadium Monday night to break up a fight involving two Gators football players.

Skyler Mornhinweg was treated on the scene for an unspecified injury after a fight with teammate Gerald Willis III, University of Florida Police said. Sophomore quarterback Skyler Mornhinweg and true freshman defensive lineman Gerald Willis III fought outside Ben Hill Griffin Stadium before campus police responded at approximately 7:06 p.m. ET.

Mornhinweg told police the fight was over his cleats, which he said were located by the team's staff in Willis' locker. The QB sustained "small lacerations on his lower lip," according to the police report, and was taken to Shands emergency room for treatment.

With Florida true freshman Treon Harris suspended while under investigation by the UPD after he was accused of sexual assault in a Sunday morning incident, Mornhinweg is likely the Gators' No. 2 quarterback behind struggling starter Driskel.

Bet Treon and and Mornhinweg are wishing they went to FSU instead. They would have covered up Treon's sexual assault charge and given Mornhinweg a pair of Free Shoes... :whistle:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

and

:badmin:

ALready posted in two other threads.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt:

How many of these just today?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp has no control over that team....long past time for him to go.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont understand this. Says staff found the QB's cleats in the DL's locker?

Sounds like someone broke a core value, i.e. theft, and the QB was pissed.

Unclear story is just unclear to me

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking somebody's shoes is almost un-American.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was all Urban's fault?

Meyer had no control either and covered up the Hernandez issues. He had a great leader in Tebow, who really kept the players motivated. Again, Meyer with a great team last year managed to lose the last two games with his ineffective play calling. We are happy you have him and would like to send you Muschamp. Muschamp does know defenses, however, like Meyer, can't control the players...both loooooosers.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer had no control either and covered up the Hernandez issues. He had a great leader in Tebow, who really kept the players motivated. Again, Meyer with a great team last year managed to lose the last two games with his ineffective play calling. We are happy you have him and would like to send you Muschamp. Muschamp does know defenses, however, like Meyer, can't control the players...both loooooosers.

:nod:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Muschump is not a good coach. UF needs to switch gears and get someone better.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All you FL fans loved him when he was there winning. The jealous ex mentality is still amusing after all this time.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you FL fans loved him when he was there winning. The jealous ex mentality is still amusing after all this time.

As usual, you don't know what you are talking about and no need for you to speak for Florida folks. I don't speak for Ohio State....just remember when you and Buttshave" were touting the undefeated Ohio State team(who played nobody) and how you were a lock for last years NC and Miller was a lock for the Heisman. How did that work out? Urban didn't do so hot last year losing the final two games and no NC for this years team as well. We're jealous all right. Just a giant LOL in advance as he will lose control of your team as he did ours.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, you don't know what you are talking about and no need for you to speak for Florida folks. I don't speak for Ohio State....just remember when you and Buttshave" were touting the undefeated Ohio State team(who played nobody) and how you were a lock for last years NC and Miller was a lock for the Heisman. How did that work out? Urban didn't do so hot last year losing the final two games and no NC for this years team as well. We're jealous all right. Just a giant LOL in advance as he will lose control of your team as he did ours.

Obviously you are confusing me with someone else. I said neither. Touting an undefeated team, sure and I would do it again until they lost. Urban did great last year, just lost a couple close games at the end. How did FL do?
If Urban loses control of the team, he will be out. TOSU would not put up with the same as FL did just for a W.