• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please Rate My Team (14 Team League)

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see your point on Rice. Emanuel Sanders I think will have a good year. If he's still available, Mo Sanu is great in the Red Zone for the Bengals and I think Tyler Eifert will be targeted a lot there as well.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally, I don't like to have Sidney Rice as my #2 WR, but I drafted TE Jimmy Graham at 34th overall, so that set me back a bit in terms of WRs.

See, this is the reason why I don't like taking TE's early..grabbing a TE early like Graham forces every other position down a notch. I like Lamar Miller a lot, as a flex, not so much as a #2..Darryl Richardson I like a lot as a bye week fill in, not as a flex. Rice would be a decent WR3, flex option, but not so much a #2..grabbing that magical elite TE, just isn't worth all of that, IMHO.

I do like the potential you have with your bench WR's though, especially Vincent Brown..huge breakout potential with that guy, and Sanders is nice as well, but I'm not quite as high on him. Wouldn't be shocked to see Brown occupying your WR2 or flex spot every week once we get underway. Kerley is waiver fodder though. Quick check of your fee agent WR's, and I'd say Streeter, Gibson, Sanu, Quick, or maybe even Marlon Brown would be better options.

Not a big fan of keeping two defenses, but I see why your doing it, not a bad plan to try and grab whoever is playing the Jet's on any given week.
And finally I think your bench Rb's leave a lot to be desired. BJGE brings a certain element of stability, probably be good for 5 most weeks, but with the new kids in town, he'll never be much more than that. And Daniel THomas is hardly worth the roster spot..I'd say dump him, but only Joseph Randle peaks my interest out of the available Rb's in your league.

With Romo, Martin, D'Thomas, and Graham, you do have the potential for some very big weeks, but I don't see much that can pick up the slack when one or two of them have a bad week, or are on byes. Realistic shot at making the playoffs as is, but I wouldn't pick you as a favorite.
Good luck!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah, this is probably the last time I'll ever draft a TE in early in a 14 team league. It set me back A LOT at #2 WR, and to a lesser extent at RB2. It ALMOST set me back at QB, too. I'm content with Romo, but there were a lot of teams that picked ahead of me when Romo was the top QB on the board, and I think I'm pretty darn lucky that no one picked him ahead of me. If Romo were gone, the best QB available would be Eli Manning, who ESPN.com projects to score about 3 points per game less than Romo.

I would definitely recommend AGAINST drafting a TE early, especially in a 14 team league.