• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just knew that Kevin King would somehow some way fuck this team when it meant the most...and that TD at the end of the half was probably one of the top 5 worst plays I've seen by a Packer player...and I watched them in the 70's and 80's..... I can't imagine them resigning him...and I don't give a shit where he goes...I don't wish him any luck...I don't wish ill on him, but no luck either...damn pretender

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been a hell of a run but I truly believe this was the last time we see GB compete for a championship for a long long time. Rodgers won’t win another one with GB. Maybe another team but I honestly don’t think it will be with the Packers. On that note, I’m just tired of watching them come up short every year. I think I will take a break from the NFL for awhile.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettine's call on the Miller TD at the end of the first half is a fireable offense. We need a new Defensive Coord and a ST Coord.

It is unreal how often this team/franchise can let down an all time player. Rodgers made a couple of errors yesterday but he was the better QB regardless of the national narrative.

The officiating let them play for most of the game and deciding to then interject is maddening.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettine's call on the Miller TD at the end of the first half is a fireable offense. We need a new Defensive Coord and a ST Coord.

It is unreal how often this team/franchise can let down an all time player. Rodgers made a couple of errors yesterday but he was the better QB regardless of the national narrative.

The officiating let them play for most of the game and deciding to then interject is maddening.
Brady had 3 picks and still won!

Rogers only 1...

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Gregg Williams got fired earlier in the year for the exact same blunder... You simply do not play single-high safety when the offense's only play is a homerun ball. :L

He wasn't the only coach to make a bad decision, either. Down 8 with just over 2 minutes left, 1st & goal...
- You shouldn't run empty back formations on every play; that makes it a lot easier on the defense to defend you because there's no threat of a run.
- If you're playing Mitch Trubisky, okay maybe you kick a field goal on fourth down and rely on the defense to make a stop and get the ball back; but you don't do that against Tom Brady.

Yes, Rodgers made a couple of mistakes, but he didn't drop the back shoulder throw in the end zone or drop the 2 point conversion or fumble in his own zone... and he had absolutely nothing to do with the defense's incapability of getting off the field on 3rd down or committing egregious errors when it mattered most...

I thought the refs did an excellent job of calling the game. I like that they let the guys play and didn't call every stupid little minor touch. That last play, King played shitty coverage and held his jersey. As painful as it is to Packer fans, the correct call was made... King effed up.

This is a team game and the Packers as a team did not execute yesterday well enough to win the game. Simple as that.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Gregg Williams got fired earlier in the year for the exact same blunder... You simply do not play single-high safety when the offense's only play is a homerun ball. :L

He wasn't the only coach to make a bad decision, either. Down 8 with just over 2 minutes left, 1st & goal...
- You shouldn't run empty back formations on every play; that makes it a lot easier on the defense to defend you because there's no threat of a run.
- If you're playing Mitch Trubisky, okay maybe you kick a field goal on fourth down and rely on the defense to make a stop and get the ball back; but you don't do that against Tom Brady.

Yes, Rodgers made a couple of mistakes, but he didn't drop the back shoulder throw in the end zone or drop the 2 point conversion or fumble in his own zone... and he had absolutely nothing to do with the defense's incapability of getting off the field on 3rd down or committing egregious errors when it mattered most...

I thought the refs did an excellent job of calling the game. I like that they let the guys play and didn't call every stupid little minor touch. That last play, King played shitty coverage and held his jersey. As painful as it is to Packer fans, the correct call was made... King effed up.

This is a team game and the Packers as a team did not execute yesterday well enough to win the game. Simple as that.
He clearly held. I have not once debated that. My issue is the fact that they let those go all game. The very samy play Gary is being badly held by Wirfs and nary a flag in sight. Both OLs held alot and they let them play which was awesome. Then they ended the game on their own

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He clearly held. I have not once debated that. My issue is the fact that they let those go all game. The very samy play Gary is being badly held by Wirfs and nary a flag in sight. Both OLs held alot and they let them play which was awesome. Then they ended the game on their own
I completely get that perspective, but at the same time, it was really obvious. Gotta call the obvious ones. If Rodgers would've been the one trying to ice the game and a Tampa DB clearly held the receiver, we'd be livid a call wasn't made there.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another season over

The issues in this game for me were as follows.

As many said they let the players play the game but the one hold on that interception just before halftime in my opinion should have been called. If they did the Pac has the ball with 1st down and a likely chance to kick for 3 points and have a half time score losing 14 - 13.

They should not have gone for the 2 point conversion that did not mae sense to me the St Brown dropped

At the end of the game in my opinion I would have to watch again to make sure but it looked to me that Rodgers could have run that ball in for a TD instead of throwing it and having it dropped. If he would have taken off full speed for the corner of the endzone and dive for the pylon I think he could hae made it. If not that have like 4th and 1.

Then if they had not gone for 2 earlier the extra point would have tied it.

And yea WTF was the idea of kicking the field goal

Onto next year I guess

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another season over

As many said they let the players play the game but the one hold on that interception just before halftime in my opinion should have been called. If they did the Pac has the ball with 1st down and a likely chance to kick for 3 points and have a half time score losing 14 - 13.

They should not have gone for the 2 point conversion that did not mae sense to me the St Brown dropped

At the end of the game in my opinion I would have to watch again to make sure but it looked to me that Rodgers could have run that ball in for a TD instead of throwing it and having it dropped. If he would have taken off full speed for the corner of the endzone and dive for the pylon I think he could hae made it. If not that have like 4th and 1.

Onto next year I guess
I really don’t think Rodgers would have made it. He was five yards behind the LOS with two DL coming at him full steam plus two Bucs looking at him on the goal line. He could have gotten some yards and they might have give for it instead

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another season over

Onto next year I guess

I really don’t think Rodgers would have made it. He was five yards behind the LOS with two DL coming at him full steam plus two Bucs looking at him on the goal line. He could have gotten some yards and they might have give for it instead

One thing the x & goal plays in the game proved is that Rodgers needs another end zone target he trusts. He sometimes targets MVS and ESB on deep balls. He sometimes targets Lazard and Tonyan on intermediate balls. When the field is short, he's throwing to Adams and only Adams. It's not as difficult to defend the goal line when the defense knows you're passing to Adams on every play.