• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the looks of it, I believe GB will face the Saints in the divisional round. I don’t think to many people will give the Packers any kind of chance, myself included, but stranger things have happened.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I wouldn't bet on the Packers to win, but Brees on grass in cold weather. Maybe Rodgers will suddenly get timing down with his players other than Adams and Jones? Maybe the D is actually a D that always gets it done in close games? Hell, I don't know...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I wouldn't bet on the Packers to win, but Brees on grass in cold weather. Maybe Rodgers will suddenly get timing down with his players other than Adams and Jones? Maybe the D is actually a D that always gets it done in close games? Hell, I don't know...

And that’s just it. You can’t say with any confidence that they will beat anyone this year. I have to think they are the most inconsistent team in the playoffs with the exception of the Vikings. I thought the defense was becoming well rounded and then they give up over 170 yds on the ground in Detroit. At least they tightened up in the second half and only allowed 3 points. I didn’t think the offense would still be struggling in week 17 but here we are. Rodgers has to get out of his own head and start playing like 2010 Rodgers or it will be one and done.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d give the Pack about a 25% chance. It’s about this time of year I wish that Rodgers had more than 1-2 receiving options. Adams still doesn’t look right, either.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The divisional game being played in Lambeau evens things out considerably - no matter who is coming in to play. I don't have much confidence in a W, but at least have greater hope of a competitive game.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the year started I didn't believe the Packers had a shot at the playoffs. At this point I consider the season a success and something to build on. Any wins from here on out are a bonus, so my expectations are tempered.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the Saints are good but I believe the Packers are pretty good as well. I would probably call that game a toss up

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d give the Pack about a 25% chance. It’s about this time of year I wish that Rodgers had more than 1-2 receiving options. Adams still doesn’t look right, either.

I don’t think the issue is the receiving corps. Rodgers threw a lot of bad passes yesterday. That shouldn’t happen from a vet QB at this point in the season. Dude needs a cleansing or something.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the year started I didn't believe the Packers had a shot at the playoffs. At this point I consider the season a success and something to build on. Any wins from here on out are a bonus, so my expectations are tempered.

I wasn't sure what the team would do with a new coach who brought in a whole new offense, but I expected the young receivers to be a lot better than they have been. MVS and St. Brown should have made a second year jump. St. Brown has been on IR all year and MVS can't catch a cold. If either of those guys played better, we'd be looking at a much more dangerous offense. Plus Allison isn't playing that well either. He was a better player last season before his injury.

Too bad they couldn't/wouldn't re-sign Cobb.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't sure what the team would do with a new coach who brought in a whole new offense, but I expected the young receivers to be a lot better than they have been. MVS and St. Brown should have made a second year jump. St. Brown has been on IR all year and MVS can't catch a cold. If either of those guys played better, we'd be looking at a much more dangerous offense. Plus Allison isn't playing that well either. He was a better player last season before his injury.

I still think MVS is playing hurt. Granted yes he has alligator arms but he looked so much better early in the season than late.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still think MVS is playing hurt. Granted yes he has alligator arms but he looked so much better early in the season than late.

MVS, ESB and Allison can all go. None are worth burning a roster spot on next year. Would rather roll with Kumerow and Lazard who appear to have less God-given talent but greater work ethic. Draft a couple new guys and maybe sign a free agent who isn't over the hill.

Graham can go too; put his $13M to better use elsewhere and find a new TE who can actually play the TE position properly and effectively.

Cobb lost a step after his injury woes and is now skittish over the middle of the field - where he used to thrive. Keeping him wouldn't have helped.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVS, ESB and Allison can all go. None are worth burning a roster spot on next year. Would rather roll with Kumerow and Lazard who appear to have less God-given talent but greater work ethic. Draft a couple new guys and maybe sign a free agent who isn't over the hill.

Graham can go too; put his $13M to better use elsewhere and find a new TE who can actually play the TE position properly and effectively.

Cobb lost a step after his injury woes and is now skittish over the middle of the field - where he used to thrive. Keeping him wouldn't have helped.
I agree completely. Still- $5M for Cobb doesn't sound so bad right now. The guy can still play the slot and can hold onto the ball, unlike seemingly 85% of GB's roster.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings eliminate the Saints

Packers will host the winner of Seahawks/Eagles

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree about the receiving corps under achieving this year but you can say the same about Rodgers. Although he is still playing better than most QBs in the league there is something off about him.

I don’t think letting Cobb go was a mistake, keeping Graham was.

The biggest surprise to me was Allison. I thought he was going to have a breakout season....just the opposite. Huge disappointment.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings eliminate the Saints

Packers will host the winner of Seahawks/Eagles

I think GB’s chances have increased slightly but you should always watch what you wish for. The wild card games have been outstanding this weekend.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree about the receiving corps under achieving this year but you can say the same about Rodgers. Although he is still playing better than most QBs in the league there is something off about him.

I don’t think letting Cobb go was a mistake, keeping Graham was.

The biggest surprise to me was Allison. I thought he was going to have a breakout season....just the opposite. Huge disappointment.
Graham is past his prime.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks @ Packers it is

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seachickens it is. Gotta bring it next Sunday.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at that Packer playoff loss in the NFC Championship game a few years back! The Pack owe the Seahawks a playoff loss this season I think.

I also think local seismographs in Wisconsin will be able to sense tremors throughout the state of Wisconsin starting next Saturday at about 3:30pm as Packer fans in WI will be cheering for the Vikings to beat the 49ers for a potential Packer/Viking NFC Championship game in GB if the Packers would happen to beat Seattle

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at that Packer playoff loss in the NFC Championship game a few years back! The Pack owe the Seahawks a playoff loss this season I think.

I also think local seismographs in Wisconsin will be able to sense tremors throughout the state of Wisconsin starting next Saturday at about 3:30pm as Packer fans in WI will be cheering for the Vikings to beat the 49ers for a potential Packer/Viking NFC Championship game in GB if the Packers would happen to beat Seattle
LL, I was at that game too. I didn't leave when RW threw an INT with 5 minutes left.
So yes, we owe you but we would rather owe you than cheat you out of it.
Yet, I am not too confident in this weeks game.