• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

playoff week 2 roster help

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we start
QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE, 1 flex, 1 defense, 1 kicker
1/2 point PPR
3 points per passing TD, 6 points per all other TDs
point per 20 pass yards
.1 points per receiving and rushing yards
QB choices- Lamar Jackson vs Patrick Mahomes

RB choices- Alvin Kamara, Aaron Jones, CEH, Dobbins

WR choices- Diggs, Adams, Hill, Kelce, Thomas, Hollywood Brown

K Chocies- Crosby vs Lutz

D- Packers vs saints

My lineup as of today

QB- Lamar
RB- Alvin Kamara
RB- Dobbins
WR- Adams(locked)
WR- Diggs
Flex- Michael Thomas
K- Crosby
D- Packers

there are 400 teams in this league, so being a little different is often a good thing...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I might play either Kelce or Hill over Thomas...........but I like the rest of it a lot. Also of note, Aaron Jones has kicked the shit out of me every year I have played him and of course I need him to have a totally shitty game this week so there is that.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I might play either Kelce or Hill over Thomas...........but I like the rest of it a lot. Also of note, Aaron Jones has kicked the shit out of me every year I have played him and of course I need him to have a totally shitty game this week so there is that.

why I started Thomas over the KC players is 2 fold... One is because to beat TB you will be throwing... so Thomas should get the targets...

Also, I don't want to pick which KC guy will have the big game, if I don't have to... I cant afford to be wrong... and I have a feeling that that KC is going to get an early lead, and just run out the clock... kind of makes me want to start CEH, but he is too much of a risk...

But I know I will change my mind at least 10 more times before Saturday....

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would stay away from the Rams Packers game except for D. i have a feeling that one is going to end up one of those 16-13 games.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would stay away from the Rams Packers game except for D. i have a feeling that one is going to end up one of those 16-13 games.
Agreed, but its still hard not to start Adams... He is a multi TD potential guy always...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a league u can only start a guy one time?

edit: im in a league where u can only use a player once. So u need to maximize points but make sure u try to project winners. That helped me last year projecting the chiefs to make the superbowl. But i lost by a handful of pooints because i didnt use other guys early on and lost out.

last week i tried to use all guys who were gonna lose except lamar. Im still top half top third but im 30 points behind...

Could use some help lol

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last week i tried to use some guys who were gonna lose .Im still top half top third but im 25 points behind...

Could use some help lol

last week i used

qb-lamar
Rb-henry
Rb- jonathan taylor
Wr-diggs
Wr-ajb
Wr-arob
Te-logan thomas
D-steelers
K-matt gay

some of those really bit me.
Henry bit almost everyone. A few did fade him.

feel like chubb is a lock, dobbins is a lock. But i could he swayed into kamara i think the bucs may winPackers d? Even qb i dunno.

i need to make SURE i have a qb for the next two games.

trying to figure out how to approach that.

kelce should be in browns are awful against the tight end. But ill listen to ideas.

should be the qb 1 this week but how do i play him and ensure qbs miving forward...need a plan.

ok lets be honest i hve no idea what to do and need help. Appreciate it as always . You guys really help me through my thoughts. Even when i disagree(often), its just to point and counterpoint to get all thoughts on the table!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a league u can only start a guy one time?

edit: im in a league where u can only use a player once. So u need to maximize points but make sure u try to project winners. That helped me last year projecting the chiefs to make the superbowl. But i lost by a handful of pooints because i didnt use other guys early on and lost out.

last week i tried to use all guys who were gonna lose except lamar. Im still top half top third but im 30 points behind...

Could use some help lol

no my league is different... before the playoffs start we create a roster of 20 players... so throughout the playoffs you can only use use the 20 players you chose... Usually in the past it was 18 players, but the 2 more playoff teams made us push it to 20...

so i can use all the same players i used last week if i could or wanted to...

but we have 400 teams in this league, so being different and correct is key...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last week i tried to use some guys who were gonna lose .Im still top half top third but im 25 points behind...

Could use some help lol

last week i used

qb-lamar
Rb-henry
Rb- jonathan taylor
Wr-diggs
Wr-ajb
Wr-arob
Te-logan thomas
D-steelers
K-matt gay

some of those really bit me.
Henry bit almost everyone. A few did fade him.

feel like chubb is a lock, dobbins is a lock. But i could he swayed into kamara i think the bucs may winPackers d? Even qb i dunno.

i need to make SURE i have a qb for the next two games.

trying to figure out how to approach that.

kelce should be in browns are awful against the tight end. But ill listen to ideas.

should be the qb 1 this week but how do i play him and ensure qbs miving forward...need a plan.

ok lets be honest i hve no idea what to do and need help. Appreciate it as always . You guys really help me through my thoughts. Even when i disagree(often), its just to point and counterpoint to get all thoughts on the table!

This is all up to who you are betting on who will be in the Super Bowl... if you think KC will be in it, i would avoid all KC players this week...

since you can only use a player once, i would not use kelce, i would use Hooper or andrews(if you think the ravens will win, then dont start andrews)

QB, i think you have to use either Brees or Allen

RB- chubb is a no brainer, but akers, Kamara, and dobbins all have good matchups too

WR- starting three is tough... but using one of TB WRs if not 2 of them is the way to go... but predicting which ones i will put on you...
as to the other 2 or three, i would probably have Landry and Marquis brown as the next 2

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all up to who you are betting on who will be in the Super Bowl... if you think KC will be in it, i would avoid all KC players this week...

since you can only use a player once, i would not use kelce, i would use Hooper or andrews(if you think the ravens will win, then dont start andrews)

QB, i think you have to use either Brees or Allen

RB- chubb is a no brainer, but akers, Kamara, and dobbins all have good matchups too

WR- starting three is tough... but using one of TB WRs if not 2 of them is the way to go... but predicting which ones i will put on you...
as to the other 2 or three, i would probably have Landry and Marquis brown as the next 2
Even projecting out. U need to capitalize on big games. Like i hit monster games from kelce and mostert games pre superbowl last year. Thats why i was in contention.

If u always wait n avoid matchups. U risk missing big points, and upsets. I font want any wr vs the chiefs. Chiefs dominate wrs. Te and rb score very big against them.

im thinking antonio brown or godwin this week but toss up. qb im trying to find safety

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even projecting out. U need to capitalize on big games. Like i hit monster games from kelce and mostert games pre superbowl last year. Thats why i was in contention.

If u always wait n avoid matchups. U risk missing big points, and upsets. I font want any wr vs the chiefs. Chiefs dominate wrs. Te and rb score very big against them.

im thinking antonio brown or godwin this week but toss up. qb im trying to find safety

i totally get you can't miss out... but at the same time, if those players have big games later, and you are starting scrubs, it will hurt that much more...

i think hooper and andrews will have similar games to kelce... they too have great matchups...

WR is tough because you need 3 and you can't use diggs

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i totally get you can't miss out... but at the same time, if those players have big games later, and you are starting scrubs, it will hurt that much more...

i think hooper and andrews will have similar games to kelce... they too have great matchups...

WR is tough because you need 3 and you can't use diggs
Yeah but hooper is never involved much. Hooper hasnt had a”great game” all year....andrews for sure could. Out of all the remaining teams the browns present the most tighy end friendly matchup. I guess for me its andrews vs kelce.

hoopers best game all years was 17.6 ppr points. Cleared 10 ppr points 4 times i think, and all were games with tds. Only over 15 twice...

mahomes has the best matchup by far this week.... hard not to play him.

BUT

If i play brady or brees.... i can play mahomes/baker/allen next week and then play rodgers/goff/brady/brees in the superbowl.

obv whichever i dont use this week bw brady/brees. I likely am ok using mahomes hut do risk not having a super-bowl qb if i pick the games wrong.

edit: i actually just realized i can do this.

i think the ravens try to grind allen out of the game...And can be more successful at it than the titans. But if i play allen. I can play any nfc qb next week, and have the winner of the chiefs game acailable. Leaving all roads open. Allen is locked in.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man @MilkSpiller22 i hate what i did. I faded dobbins, just a gut call......Wr's are tough, because if i use guys this week, im gonna be limited going forward......but i hate to miss out on guys, mainly in the TB/NO game........Marquise brown has a tough matchup, i waffled on him.........heres what i did

QB-Allen
RB-Chubb
RB-Akers
WR-M thomas
WR-M. Evans
WR-C. beasley
TE-Andrews
K-tucker
D-packers

So that would eliminate moving forward
QB-Allen and lamar
RB-Chubb, Akers, Henry, J taylor(this leaves me in great shape for Rb's)
WR- Diggs, AJB, AROB, M.Evans, M. thomas, C. Beasley
TE-Andrews and Logan Thomas
K-Tucker and matt gay
D-Steelers and packers

Leaves me alot of Rb and QB options, i feel good there
Still leaves me gronk, tonyan, kelce etc....will be very mad if chiefs are upset obviously since i faded them all
K/D im fine

WR gets dicey....if the saints win and the pack win and the chiefs win.....im crushed wr wise, guess everyone is but those teams have 1 option really......leaves bare cupboards.........im debating on just tossing in guys like landry, woods, beasley even in poor matchups...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man @MilkSpiller22 i hate what i did. I faded dobbins, just a gut call......Wr's are tough, because if i use guys this week, im gonna be limited going forward......but i hate to miss out on guys, mainly in the TB/NO game........Marquise brown has a tough matchup, i waffled on him.........heres what i did

QB-Allen
RB-Chubb
RB-Akers
WR-M thomas
WR-M. Evans
WR-C. beasley
TE-Andrews
K-tucker
D-packers

So that would eliminate moving forward
QB-Allen and lamar
RB-Chubb, Akers, Henry, J taylor(this leaves me in great shape for Rb's)
WR- Diggs, AJB, AROB, M.Evans, M. thomas, C. Beasley
TE-Andrews and Logan Thomas
K-Tucker and matt gay
D-Steelers and packers

Leaves me alot of Rb and QB options, i feel good there
Still leaves me gronk, tonyan, kelce etc....will be very mad if chiefs are upset obviously since i faded them all
K/D im fine

WR gets dicey....if the saints win and the pack win and the chiefs win.....im crushed wr wise, guess everyone is but those teams have 1 option really......leaves bare cupboards.........im debating on just tossing in guys like landry, woods, beasley even in poor matchups...

if your starting beasley, why not make that into someone with a chance to have big numbers...

like Landry, woods or even MVS... also, if you are not starting Kamara, then you probably should not start Thomas... as you are counting on the saints to win... and you can start 2 TB WR...

i dont know if the way to win is to protect yourself or just to go all in... all these playoff fantasy leagues are tough... you kind of have to get lucky...

and if TB does win, you still have one more big WR to use

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if your starting beasley, why not make that into someone with a chance to have big numbers...

like Landry, woods or even MVS... also, if you are not starting Kamara, then you probably should not start Thomas... as you are counting on the saints to win... and you can start 2 TB WR...

i dont know if the way to win is to protect yourself or just to go all in... all these playoff fantasy leagues are tough... you kind of have to get lucky...

and if TB does win, you still have one more big WR to use
Ughhhhh well beasley has generally outscored landry and had a better matchup.
The rest i duno who wins in tampa vs no i legit think akers could outscore kamara..

do u think woods gets alwexander?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ok landry or woods is in.

beasley is out.

kamara vs akers vs fournette vs chubb

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ok landry or woods is in.

beasley is out.

kamara vs akers vs fournette vs chubb

so hopefully you started landry…

My playoffs is over... I got no chance anymore... tough fantasy week for the milkster

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so hopefully you started landry…

My playoffs is over... I got no chance anymore... tough fantasy week for the milkster
Nope im done. I can win a weekly award but too far behind. i had landry in but went to woods when kupp was announced out. But everyone hd poor games. No worries. You were right though!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope im done. I can win a weekly award but too far behind. i had landry in but went to woods when kupp was announced out. But everyone hd poor games. No worries. You were right though!

I was about landry… But I was still recommending Michael Thomas... SO.....