• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff waivers

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an open spot on my roster and grabbed Guice with it

I have been holding on to Winston since my bye, but I would likely drop him. I am starting Mahomes
winston is valuable, could your opponent use him? id cut guice and pick up mostert. Are you ever gonna start guice? seriously? you know hes capped on touches. Mostert may not be, hes not a play this week, but if he balls out again, you know hes good to go......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to me the drop is Damien. And with what you have now I'd have to say you roll 2 QB's BUT there is no way I'd take a chance with NE D this week unless I felt like I was gonna beat the shit out of the team I am playing. What makes it worse is you now have to keep an eye on your TE cuz who the hell knows if he will play. Look at yer line up now, look at their matchups going forward and figure who you will end up playing and who you will be sitting. Look at those players and they are yer drops...............
truth

damien gone, robby in

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sickening my Round 1, 3, 4, 6 ,7, 10,11,12,13,14,15,16 picks are not on my roster. jesus. Thats some managing!

my 3rd rounder was at least traded, fournette for carson.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sickening my Round 1, 3, 4, 6 ,7, 10,11,12,13,14,15,16 picks are not on my roster. jesus. Thats some managing!

my 3rd rounder was at least traded, fournette for carson.
Well if you think about it you must have killed it on the wire then.

EDIT: Who was yer 1st that is still not on yer team?

EDIT AGAIN: Please don't say AB..............

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you think about it you must have killed it on the wire then.

EDIT: Who was yer 1st that is still not on yer team?

EDIT AGAIN: Please don't say AB..............
  1. dj
  2. devante adams
  3. fournette
  4. dam williams
  5. godwin
  6. duke johnson(pre hyde signing)
  7. dede westbrook(fn foles, he looked money early)
  8. engram
  9. christian kirk
  10. cam newton
  11. darwin thompson
  12. chase edmonds
  13. jamison crowder
  14. ravens d
  15. kalen ballage
  16. brett maher
So adams, godwin, kirk, engram survived to the playoffs. Fournette was traded for cooks and carson

so yah, everyone else aquired from waivers in one way or another. lindsay i got via trade, by trading john brown-who i got off waivers

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you plan on starting Mahomes the rest of the way than Winston is the drop IMO. As far as the pick up, would you start either Mostart or Robby going forward?
dropping Winston would be the move

Mostart depends on their other RBs...Robby seems like he is ready for another breakout game though.

upload_2019-12-4_14-45-43.png

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dropping Winston would be the move

Mostart depends on their other RBs...Robby seems like he is ready for another breakout game though.

View attachment 225107
Yeah, I own both Brieda and Mostart and they are both on my bench this week. Would be nice if that backfield could just work itself out before week 17................lol. Snag Robby.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I own both Brieda and Mostart and they are both on my bench this week. Would be nice if that backfield could just work itself out before week 17................lol. Snag Robby.
i rode robby anderson's playoff hot streak last year. im hoping i can do it agian

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just that??? Honestly, I got no read on the jets offense. They either throw a million balls to crowder, or they move the ball up field with Anderson.
The only thing for sure is that they will underuse bell in the passing game.

now that I remember, didn’t the dolphins running backs disappear in random games the last few seasons. Maybe Gase just doesn’t understand football. I know that is a shocking revelation.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just that??? Honestly, I got no read on the jets offense. They either throw a million balls to crowder, or they move the ball up field with Anderson.

now that I remember, didn’t the dolphins running backs disappear in random games the last few seasons. Maybe Gase just doesn’t understand football. I know that is a shocking revelation.
hahaha yeah i think u are correct. ugh what to do!

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's amazing what a difference each QB makes.

I am hoping Minshew uses Chark this week. Foles did not.

I have Cooper and AR2 going tonight but wondering if Anderson over AR2 is the way to go...like someone said it is hard to gauge the Jets offense

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's amazing what a difference each QB makes.

I am hoping Minshew uses Chark this week. Foles did not.

I have Cooper and AR2 going tonight but wondering if Anderson over AR2 is the way to go...like someone said it is hard to gauge the Jets offense
no u play arob. hes been great all year with a terrible trubs, and his target share is a beautiful thing.

robby vs gallup is a question, robby vs kirk, those kinda guys.......not vs arob, play ur studs, dont get cute..

i legit need to decide on two of these

gallup-kirk-a miller-robby anderson

and i dont know what to do

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no u play arob. hes been great all year with a terrible trubs, and his target share is a beautiful thing.

robby vs gallup is a question, robby vs kirk, those kinda guys.......not vs arob, play ur studs, dont get cute..

i legit need to decide on two of these

gallup-kirk-a miller-robby anderson

and i dont know what to do

if Chicago wasn't playing tonight I would say 100% miller... But they are...

I would definitely not start 2 Thursday night players...

So by default I would start Robby Anderson and ONE of tonights guys... Gallup has the TD upside, Miller has the PPR upside...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Chicago wasn't playing tonight I would say 100% miller... But they are...

I would definitely not start 2 Thursday night players...

So by default I would start Robby Anderson and ONE of tonights guys... Gallup has the TD upside, Miller has the PPR upside...
its ppr.........

i know thats what kills me is the two thursday night. Because if they dud, then im just depressed from now through sunday.

Im also gonna be pissed if i back out just because its thursday, an they go off. Legit @MilkSpiller22 your a jets fan. I know gase is a moron, nothing makes sense.

But ive seen robby come on the past two. But I also see a team coming up that jamison should shred underneath, and anderson could go back to nothing. what are your thoughts.

I also am very torn on tanny vs Darnold vs baker

tanny has been FIRE, but so efficient, theres gotta be regression, his matchup is good

Darnold WAS on fire, and dudded last week, but i mean its the dolphins, everyone eats.

Baker has the bungholes, i thought he was my guy this week.

Im also playing someone, that for many reasons other than bragging rights and money, i would like to beat. I actually have people in my league texting me on the side with suggestions and begging me to knock him out.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its ppr.........

i know thats what kills me is the two thursday night. Because if they dud, then im just depressed from now through sunday.

Im also gonna be pissed if i back out just because its thursday, an they go off. Legit @MilkSpiller22 your a jets fan. I know gase is a moron, nothing makes sense.

But ive seen robby come on the past two. But I also see a team coming up that jamison should shred underneath, and anderson could go back to nothing. what are your thoughts.

I also am very torn on tanny vs Darnold vs baker

tanny has been FIRE, but so efficient, theres gotta be regression, his matchup is good

Darnold WAS on fire, and dudded last week, but i mean its the dolphins, everyone eats.

Baker has the bungholes, i thought he was my guy this week.

Im also playing someone, that for many reasons other than bragging rights and money, i would like to beat. I actually have people in my league texting me on the side with suggestions and begging me to knock him out.

all three QBs have great matchups... as weird is this sounds, I would probably start Darnold of that three entirely because of Running backs... We know Gase doesn't know how to use one... so, darnold should have more opportunities in the redzone than Bell, can you say that about Tanny vs Henry or baker vs Chubb??

and if you do start Anderson, then you are banking on the jets passing offense to an extent...