1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff waivers

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Forum - Message Board' started by SteelersPride, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:29 PM.

1. SteelersPride

SteelersPride Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 5,250

Do it die time. It’s an elimination
    Week. So cuts can be made. Sucks to
    Do, but have to win. So here’s my roster. I need all Your help I’m up against it!

135F623D-5289-463C-AAA8-6CA46C5D0799.png
    EC139C47-B7F2-452D-9C59-690DF0A3F2F5.png

Gage is a tough one. They say Julio is trending towards playing In which case gage is not worth a spot. If Julio sits, he’s locked in. Problem is they say Julio looks ok, and they won’t shut him down but u don’t know.

david Johnson, hate to do it but peace, right? What about dam Williams? Or anything u guys see . What moves would u make? I’m eyeing laird and miller? But would u start them?

97414EF1-2197-4567-BDF4-CAAB2288AE49.png
    D5419C4E-3E8C-4B3F-9538-EB167F806427.png
    pats d has a horrid matchup but if I survive I won’t get them back for weeks 15-16 in smash matchups would u drop anyone for them?
    Browns, colts, cowboys, Texans , jets available.

i Also was set on using baker for a week or two. I dunno now? Kyler I don’t wanna start this week. But it ties up a roster spot. This is whose available. Could use qb advice too. Do
    I dare cut kyler and play the wire?

F7E19AA7-92BE-4146-9749-038766DB210C.png

2. MilkSpiller22

MilkSpiller22 Gorilla

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 59,217

Interested in anthony miller and Robbie anderson, and gesicki/griffin... Anderson for the upside, Miller may be a a PPR gem for the rest of the season...

would take all three over much of your bench and even probably kirk..

don't know which TE i would recommend between gesicki or griffin... Probably griffin, but that's because I'm a hets fan...

• Like Like x 2
  3. SteelersPride

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 5,250

i tend to echo your sentiment, who would u drop? u good with qb's and the defense

4. MilkSpiller22

MilkSpiller22 Gorilla

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 59,217

not high on kirk, dont care for gage(even without julio). and david johnson seems to be a bench player now... crazy as it sounds....

Problem is, i dont like your running back situation at all this week.... Definitely start Carson... But maybe start Damian Williams over singletary and lindsay...

but then what?? I am high on anthony miller, but i hate the fact he is a thursday game... makes him hard to start... so, good luck...LOL

5. SteelersPride

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 5,250

I know I know thank you!

6. Sam Sportboy

Sam Sportboy Can't all be winners kid

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

What the fuck is do it die time?????????????????????//

Get a new phone.............haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sam Sportboy

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

Dude, you can drop Damien-Consider it an "Omen"
    Drop DJ-He ain't shit now.
    Grab Laird and sit his ass until next week.....schedule is da shit and either Robby (who looks to be doing the Robby thing which mind fucks you into drafting him next year) ,Washington or Miller..............shit, Miller and Robby actually helped me win this week. Pretty sad huh?

• Like Like x 1
  8. wildturkey

wildturkey Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 85,350

With the Giants playing Monday, you're running a risk playing Engram. This a good chance you won't know for sure if he'll play until late Sunday or maybe into Monday, which really limits your options. Goedert could fill in for you since he's in the same game, but you need to monitor the hell out of that Engram situation all week.

Also, I like the idea of dropping Gage for Robby Anderson and playing him over Kirk.

BTW, who is the Miami WR available above Campbell? The screen grab cuts it off. If its DeVante Parker, grab him instead of Anderson and start him over Kirk. I can't imagine it is Parker because he's been great since Fitz got back, but if it is, you need to own him and be playing him. He's been putting up double digit fantasy points for weeks and has a great schedule to end the year

9. SteelersPride

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 5,250

:LShame

10. SteelersPride

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 5,250

Shit I missed this I fell asleep so I dropped dj, dropped baker, dropped Russell gage.

picked up tannehill, Anthony Miller, browns d.

laird and Robby Anderson r on waivers.

my bench now is
    Pats d, kyler Murray, rashad penny, Anthony Miller, dam Williams. What would U do from here.
    i def need to monitor engram, I just dropped goedert but him and gulp Ellison should be there. I can decide Sunday on that. Anderson scares me. He’s there though I had dropped gage for Miller.

the Miami wrs is Allen hurns lol.

I guess now it’s would I drop anyone to get Anderson and laird right? I posted above what my bench is right now.

11. ill

ill THRILLHO

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Anderson is still out there in my league. I grabbed Guice...considering Mostert since he is still out there...

RBs are Gurley, Lindsey, Howard, Freeman..currently playing Gurley and Freeman

WR are Cooper, AR2, Chark, Golladay and Sanders...

12. Sam Sportboy

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

Dude, since this is Do or Die week I might just grab Anderson and not worry about Laird cuz yer not gonna start him anyway I but I would hate to see him go off against me especially in PPR where this game SHOULD be a shootout type game. And just to throw more questions out there.............didn't Goff just throw fer a million or so yards against tCards? So who is Hodges gonna throw to. Who has he thrown to ever since he got the gig? The kid has looked pretty good and he is in fer a big week. Now I'm not even saying to grab him and start him, but Washington is looking super appealing to me right now and he is on yer wire.............well, he was.................

EDIT: Do you think you should win this match up? Is his team any good?

13. SteelersPride

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 5,250

if u have the bench u can grab mostert. I would consider grabbing him over guice. Guice looks good, but they are still gonna limit his touches the rest of the way, so i would never start him.

Mostert i would not start this week with breida coming back, and coleman there. But hes worth the flyer. See how it shakes out this week.

FWIW ID really consider lindsey hes been bad, but GREAT MATCHUP.
    but your rolling your receivers.....how many wr can u start? 3 and a flex?

14. ill

ill THRILLHO

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

2 and a flex

right now I have Freeman in because the Panthers can't stop the run. He may actually get a TD this game...

15. Sam Sportboy

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

So who would you cut to get these guise?? You already have Guice...........

16. SteelersPride

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 5,250

hodges loves washington, but someone snagged him. They are also friends off the field, go hunting together and such, thers a connection there.

So if your rolling robby, who u dropping?

Also u in agreement with keeping pats D, but benching them?

Also. Kyler murray is a sit for me against PGH. Options are tannehill, baker, darnold, garapollo. i have tanny now. His volume scares me though, hes been so efficient, but hes only thrown 18-19-22 pass attempts the past three weeks.

Do you then assuming a win roll kyler out week 15 vs cleveland? and week 16 if im there vs seattle? or do i pick up a guy and stream qb's. i almost guarantee someone snags kyler. BUT those streamers have some matchups

Tanny
    14-oakland
    15-houston
    16-NO

Darnold-obviously week 14 only play
    14-miami
    15-bmore
    16-pgh

Kyle allen
    14-atl
    15-sea
    16-indy

Jimmy G
    14-NO
    15-ATL
    16-LAR

Baker
    14-cincy
    15-zona
    16-BMORE

Minshew Mania
    14-LAC
    15-Oak
    16-ATL

I hate to toss murray aside for an upside roster spot. But he is prone to a dud here and there. I also see all these streamers with marvelous matchups.

17. ill

ill THRILLHO

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I had an open spot on my roster and grabbed Guice with it

I have been holding on to Winston since my bye, but I would likely drop him. I am starting Mahomes

18. Sam Sportboy

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

Well to me the drop is Damien. And with what you have now I'd have to say you roll 2 QB's BUT there is no way I'd take a chance with NE D this week unless I felt like I was gonna beat the shit out of the team I am playing. What makes it worse is you now have to keep an eye on your TE cuz who the hell knows if he will play. Look at yer line up now, look at their matchups going forward and figure who you will end up playing and who you will be sitting. Look at those players and they are yer drops...............

19. Sam Sportboy

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

If you plan on starting Mahomes the rest of the way than Winston is the drop IMO. As far as the pick up, would you start either Mostart or Robby going forward?

20. SteelersPride

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 5,250

Its gonna be close.........

upload_2019-12-4_13-16-49.png

my squad

upload_2019-12-4_13-18-4.png

his squad

ive decided i need robby,