• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Roster Predictions

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Postseason roster rules​

Teams submit a 26-man roster (it was 25, prior to 2020) prior to each round of the postseason comprised of postseason-eligible players. A club may request permission from the Commissioner's Office to replace a player who is injured during the course of a series, but that player is then ineligible for the rest of that round and the subsequent round, if there is one. A pitcher may be replaced only by another pitcher, and a position player only by another position player.

Teams carry extra players throughout the postseason in the event of injuries, and those players, as well as players on the injured list, can be in the dugout during games, within reason.

26 man roster with no more than 13 pitchers is the rule.

Castillo, Gilbert, Ray
Sewald, Castillo, Boyd, Munoz, Swanson, Brash, Murfee
Kirby, Gonzales

Raleigh, Casali, Torrens
France, Santana
Frazier
Crawford, Moore
Suarez
Haniger
JRod
Kelenic, Haggerty, Winker

With Toro sent down, that pretty much signals the roster unless they do something crazy like pull up Lewis or Trammell for Winker.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Postseason roster rules​

Teams submit a 26-man roster (it was 25, prior to 2020) prior to each round of the postseason comprised of postseason-eligible players. A club may request permission from the Commissioner's Office to replace a player who is injured during the course of a series, but that player is then ineligible for the rest of that round and the subsequent round, if there is one. A pitcher may be replaced only by another pitcher, and a position player only by another position player.

Teams carry extra players throughout the postseason in the event of injuries, and those players, as well as players on the injured list, can be in the dugout during games, within reason.

26 man roster with no more than 13 pitchers is the rule.

Castillo, Gilbert, Ray
Sewald, Castillo, Boyd, Munoz, Swanson, Brash, Murfee
Kirby, Gonzales

Raleigh, Casali, Torrens
France, Santana
Frazier
Crawford, Moore
Suarez
Haniger
JRod
Kelenic, Haggerty, Winker

With Toro sent down, that pretty much signals the roster unless they do something crazy like pull up Lewis or Trammell for Winker.
Maybe the last pen spot will come down to Festa and Murfee. If either has to pitch, it won't be good news for us.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well scratch Haggerty off the list. Damn!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that totally sucks

In a game that meant nothing as well.

Groin pulls / strains are a lingering slow healing injury. This really hurts the club.
Ya I don't see him coming back even if we make a long run. He has to learn how to slide. This isn't the first time this year he has been hurt sliding. He jumps in the air and turns sideways and his legs hit the bag like a javelin. I remember when Griffey couldn't slide. A lot like that.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that takes care of that. How convenient...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that takes care of that. How convenient...

I mean they still have Toro on the playoff roster. Guess we can't win them all.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean they still have Toro on the playoff roster. Guess we can't win them all.
They say 3B is his natural position but he can't even throw from there. Yikes he sucks.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say 3B is his natural position but he can't even throw from there. Yikes he sucks.
I am watching on tape and I wrote this before he missed 1B by 10 feet for the two runs. Damn he has to be off this roster.