• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Predictions After Week 7

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC Wild Card:
Tennessee Titans vs. Baltimore Ravens
Pittsburgh Steelers
vs. Cleveland Browns
Buffalo Bills vs. Indianapolis Colts

AFC Divisional:
Buffalo Bills
vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens

AFC Championship:
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills

NFC Wild Card:

Washington Football Team vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Seattle Seahawks
vs. Los Angeles Rams
New Orleans Saints vs. Chicago Bears

NFC Divisional:
New Orleans Saints
vs. Seattle Seahawks
Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC Championship:
New Orleans Saints
vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

SUPER BOWL LV:
Buffalo Bills
vs. New Orleans Saints

Can't get them all right! Was a pretty good effort though. :-)
Yep, can't get them all right.

As the wind blows so does Yo Tee

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure...their both jokes, but the OP is also an attention seeker on a message board of strangers.

You go Boy!
Aren't we all attention seekers on a message board of strangers? Why else would any of us post on here.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever makes you feel better
Noone asked any of us to post in here so all these posts are ALL for attention. Don't think you're any different than literally everyone on here lmao.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you keep throwing shit againts the wall it will eventually stick.
Hey, I take comfort in knowing that I was smarter than Colin Cowherd was with his predictions and he's an "expert" so I'll take that DUB haha

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone asked any of us to post in here so all these posts are ALL for attention. Don't think you're any different than literally everyone on here lmao.
:L I disagree again with your lame ass spins

talking sports in the barber shop, sports bar, or on the hoop is about talking sports and exchanging opinions for 99% of us. There are some who seek attention by spinning off topic through shock value troll statements about another fans team like...."Can we LOL at the OP the same way we LOL'd at the Cowboys all year?"

OR by bringing attention to themselves through some fake ass brag like...."Man how smart was this guy?" Regardless of the 9 other wrong threads.

As others have said, throw enough shit out something is bound to stick. Congrats on all that.

Bottom line...only a select few think their opinions are important enough to post weekly prediction or power ranking threads.
You & Koy seek attention. I get it, your moms told you both you are special, thus I posted whatever makes you feel better about yourself. It only becomes comical when you think all other posters are like your attention seeking self cause they enjoy talking football and it's clear the difference escapes you greatly

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I disagree again with your lame ass spins

talking sports in the barber shop, sports bar, or on the hoop is about talking sports and exchanging opinions for 99% of us. There are some who seek attention by spinning off topic through shock value troll statements about another fans team like...."Can we LOL at the OP the same way we LOL'd at the Cowboys all year?"

OR by bringing attention to themselves through some fake ass brag like...."Man how smart was this guy?" Regardless of the 9 other wrong threads.

As others have said, throw enough shit out something is bound to stick. Congrats on all that.

Bottom line...only a select few think their opinions are important enough to post weekly prediction or power ranking threads.
You & Koy seek attention. I get it, your moms told you both you are special, thus I posted whatever makes you feel better about yourself. It only becomes comical when you think all other posters are like your attention seeking self cause they enjoy talking football and it's clear the difference escapes you greatly
Someone missed the day in school where they taught people how to take jokes.

:noidea:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowherd? Setting that bar a little low aren't you?
All I know is he predicts some stupid shit and he's got his own show. That means I at least should have my own show! lol

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is he predicts some stupid shit and he's got his own show. That means I at least should have my own show! lol
If just saying stupid shit gets you a show, most of us here on the hoop should be on radio.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fail The Simpsons GIF