• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Predictions After Week 6

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC:
1. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 1)
2. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 2)
3. Tennessee Titans (LW: 3)
4. New England Patriots (LW: 4)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 5)
6. Las Vegas Raiders (LW: NR)
7. Buffalo Bills (LW: 7)

Who's Out: Cleveland Browns

Wild Card:
Pittsburgh Steelers
vs. New England Patriots
Las Vegas Raiders vs. Tennessee Titans
Buffalo Bills vs. Baltimore Ravens

Divisional:

Tennessee Titans vs. Baltimore Ravens
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

AFC Championship:

Baltimore Ravens vs. Kansas City Chiefs

NFC:

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 3)
2. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 5)
3. Green Bay Packers (LW: 1)
4. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 4)
5. New Orleans Saints (LW: 6)
6. Los Angeles Rams (LW: 2)
7. Chicago Bears (LW: 7)

Wild Card:
New Orleans Saints
vs. Dallas Cowboys
Los Angeles Rams vs. Green Bay Packers
Chicago Bears vs. Seattle Seahawks

Divisional:

Green Bay Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks
New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC Championship:
Seattle Seahawks
vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Super Bowl LV:
Kansas City Chiefs
vs. Seattle Seahawks

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Titans
4. Bills
5. Steelers
6. Browns
7. Raiders

1. Packers
2. Seahawks
3. Bucs
4. Eagles
5. Rams
6. Saints
7. Bears
Did you watch the Browns/Steelers game Sunday? Did you see how Cleveland played against an actual good team? They got exposed on offense. No way they are a playoff team yet.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule and momentum put the Patriots ahead of Buffalo for me. This isn't to say that the Patriots are a better team than Buffalo, I just think that the Pats schedule will allow them the best chance to win the division. Plus, I'm predicting the Patriots to go on a killer run late in the season.

I think the Raiders have shown much more on the field than the Browns have. Raiders could be a real sleeper pick in the AFC if they get the right seeding.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the Browns/Steelers game Sunday? Did you see how Cleveland played against an actual good team? They got exposed on offense. No way they are a playoff team yet.

They still play Cincinnati, Philly, Jacksonville, and both NY teams. Win all 5, that's 9 wins, they might not need to beat a good team to make it.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody got to make it. They're likely one and done, imo. As Eric mentioned, the schedule is favorable for them to make it. They also have a victory over the Colts which could be important in a tiebreaker.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule and momentum put the Patriots ahead of Buffalo for me. This isn't to say that the Patriots are a better team than Buffalo, I just think that the Pats schedule will allow them the best chance to win the division. Plus, I'm predicting the Patriots to go on a killer run late in the season.

I think the Raiders have shown much more on the field than the Browns have. Raiders could be a real sleeper pick in the AFC if they get the right seeding.
I would agree with you except I think the Patriots QB play keeps them from getting any momentum. Aside from the outlier in Seattle, Cam is nothing more than a glorified RB. At some point, they need to be able to pass the ball and it looked like Edelman was the best at it Sunday.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the Browns are out bc they get smacked by another SB contender. Not everyone in the playoffs is a SB contender fyi..the Pats look just as bad as the Browns and they are 2-3.
The Patriots are not better than the Bills even with a tougher schedule.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears in every one so far.

#feelsgoodman

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next 7 games for the Colts: Lions, Ravens, Titan, Packers, Titans, Texans, Raiders. That isn't easy

Next 7 games for the Browns: Bengals, Raiders, Texans, Eagles, Jags, Titans, Ravens. Looks like 3-3.

Next 7 games for the Raiders: Bucs, Browns, Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Falcons, Jets. 3-3 or 4-2.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC
1.Chiefs
2.Titans
3.Steelers
4.Bills
5.Ravens
6.Raiders
7.Colts

NFC
1.Seahawks
2.Packers
3.Bucs
4.Eagles
5.Bears
6.Saints
7.Rams
This. But I think I want the Cards in the NFC list somewhere, likely over the Rams.

AFC has come a loooong way in just 1-2 years. Seems like the NFC teams are a little more volatile now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC
1.Ravens
2.Titans
3.Chiefs
4.Bills
5.Steelers
6.Colts
7.Raiders

NFC
1.Seahawks
2.Bucs
3.Packers
4.Eagles
5.Bears
6.Rams
7.Cardinals

Steelers might be a better contender than the Ravens but the Ravens don't really have that tough of a remaining schedule. Steelers might have to sweep them. Raiders seem somewhat volatile based on who is healthy on offense. A true wild card. The AFC East is a bit of a mess right now without New England there to dominate. Patriots would probably need to win 3 of their next 4 to get back into it and I'm not sure I see that out of them. Chiefs oline is probably going to catch up to them. If that starts impacting their offense then I think they probably have a couple more losses coming in the season.

NFC is so unbalanced that its really hard to do these. Every team in the NFC West should probably be a playoff team and NFC South is pretty good, too.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still play Cincinnati, Philly, Jacksonville, and both NY teams. Win all 5, that's 9 wins, they might not need to beat a good team to make it.
Somebody got to make it. They're likely one and done, imo. As Eric mentioned, the schedule is favorable for them to make it. They also have a victory over the Colts which could be important in a tiebreaker.

I would agree with you except I think the Patriots QB play keeps them from getting any momentum. Aside from the outlier in Seattle, Cam is nothing more than a glorified RB. At some point, they need to be able to pass the ball and it looked like Edelman was the best at it Sunday.

So the Browns are out bc they get smacked by another SB contender. Not everyone in the playoffs is a SB contender fyi..the Pats look just as bad as the Browns and they are 2-3.
The Patriots are not better than the Bills even with a tougher schedule.

The Bengals are 8-2 at home against the Browns in the last 10 matchups. A win in Cincy isn't a guarantee for the Browns. I say that's a surprise upset by Cincy. 4-3.
Then the Raiders, 3 Ls in a row, now at 4-4 at the BYE week.
Houston is a toss up, but I give the edge to Houston, 4-5
The Browns haven't beaten the Eagles since 1994 and haven't beaten them in Cleveland since 1988, but I think that streak breaks. 5-5.
Jacksonville is a toss-up, in my opinion but I give the edge to Cleveland. 6-5.
Tennessee. 6-6.
Baltimore. 6-7.
Giants. Dat's a win. 7-7.
Jets. Dat's a win. 8-7.
Pittsburgh to end it with the division potentially in play. 8-8.

If the Jacksonville, Giants and/or Jets game ends up going the opposite way, which is a real possibility, the Browns have a losing season once again after many of y'all cement them as a playoff team. Also, if Baker is hurt and it lingers as much as it looks like it's going to, their backup QB is Case Keenum. No confidence right now in them making the playoffs.

Remember when many people gave them the Super Bowl last year. LMAO!

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals are 8-2 at home against the Browns in the last 10 matchups. A win in Cincy isn't a guarantee for the Browns. I say that's a surprise upset by Cincy. 4-3.
The Browns haven't beaten the Eagles since 1994 and haven't beaten them in Cleveland since 1988, but I think that streak breaks. 5-5.
Tennessee. 6-6.
Baltimore. 6-7.
Jets. Dat's a win. 8-7.

If Jacksonville ends up going the opposite way, which is a real possibility, the Browns have a losing season once again. Also, if Baker is hurt and it lingers as much as it looks like it's going to, their backup QB is Case Keenum. No confidence right now in them making the playoffs.

I could care less about "the last 10 games" in a series. Burrow will be a star someday but he has a bad OL...nothing is a guarantee but I don't see anyone saying it's a guarantee. You have confidence in the Jags but not the Browns? LOL The Jags haven't won since week 1, they are a bottom 5 team in the league. They got blown out by the Lions, Texans and Dolphins.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less about "the last 10 games" in a series. Burrow will be a star someday but he has a bad OL...nothing is a guarantee but I don't see anyone saying it's a guarantee. You have confidence in the Jags but not the Browns? LOL The Jags haven't won since week 1, they are a bottom 5 team in the league. They got blown out by the Lions, Texans and Dolphins.
Shit happens that people don't predict. Did anyone expect the Raiders to beat the Chiefs? Anyone think The Dolphins would be 3-3 right now, 2nd in the AFC East? Did anyone besides me think the Texans would be 1-5 right now? Did anyone think the Bears would be 5-1 right now? How about the Cardinals being 4-2? I don't think so. I don't have confidence in the Jags to do anything but anything can happen on Gameday and the Browns are known for losing to crap teams. Last year, they lost to the 7-9 Jets, 5-10-1 Broncos and the 2-14 Bengals. Nothing has changed between last year and this year. Currently, they are 3-0 at home and 1-3 on the road. 5 games in each remaining on their schedule. I just don't see it happening.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, now that I'm looking at the schedule, there is no way the Titans are getting out of theirs without 4 losses. I think the Chiefs can stay ahead of them even if they are basically using 3 backup olinemen right now. Even with backups, a lot of teams won't be able to stack the box and teams won't blitz Mahomes so I think the Chiefs are probably going to get the 2 seed with a decent shot at the 1.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee. 6-6.
Baltimore. 6-7.
Jets. Dat's a win. 8-7.

If the Jacksonville, Giants and/or Jets game ends up going the opposite way, which is a real possibility, the Browns have a losing season once again after many of y'all cement them as a playoff team. Also, if Baker is hurt and it lingers as much as it looks like it's going to, their backup QB is Case Keenum. No confidence right now in them making the playoffs.

Remember when many people gave them the Super Bowl last year. LMAO!

Wtf does it matter about last 10 years? That is some dumb shit right there. LV is up and down so predicting anything with that game is tricky. I'm going to guess they go 9-7 because the schedule is really easy. We've seen they can't beat elite teams. We've seen they can beat bad teams and average teams(Colts).

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit happens that people don't predict. Did anyone expect the Raiders to beat the Chiefs? Anyone think The Dolphins would be 3-3 right now, 2nd in the AFC East? Did anyone besides me think the Texans would be 1-5 right now? Did anyone think the Bears would be 5-1 right now? How about the Cardinals being 4-2? I don't think so. I don't have confidence in the Jags to do anything but anything can happen on Gameday and the Browns are known for losing to crap teams. Last year, they lost to the 7-9 Jets, 5-10-1 Broncos and the 2-14 Bengals. Nothing has changed between last year and this year. Currently, they are 3-0 at home and 1-3 on the road. 5 games in each remaining on their schedule. I just don't see it happening.

It's fine if you don't think they are a playoff team, just use better reasoning next time.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, now that I'm looking at the schedule, there is no way the Titans are getting out of theirs without 4 losses. I think the Chiefs can stay ahead of them even if they are basically using 3 backup olinemen right now. Even with backups, a lot of teams won't be able to stack the box and teams won't blitz Mahomes so I think the Chiefs are probably going to get the 2 seed with a decent shot at the 1.
The only teams that I think can challenge the Chiefs for the 1 seed would be Tennessee, Baltimore or Pittsburgh and I believe that Pittsburgh is the odd man out on that but we will see here in the next 2 weeks. Say Tennessee beats the Steelers next week, they might go 8-0, maybe 9-0? It's possible that the Titans go 13-3. Derrick Henry is the difference maker and if he stays healthy, I can see the Titans contending again, IMO.