• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Predictions After Week 15

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uses bucs as justification y the saints are so good.

Then downplays bucs

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Eagles play the Cowboys & Redskins. Those are absolutely games they can win.

2) Alex Smith is 50/50 to play tomorrow and McLaurin is doubtful to play. A lot rides on this game obviously but it is very much in the realm of possibility that the Panthers win that game.

3) You're wrong unless you are assuming that the Giants beat the Ravens tomorrow. Eagles need the Giants to only lose at least one of their remaining two games and it is very likely the Giants lose to Baltimore tomorrow.

4) Bucs have been inconsistent. They would surely be favored in that game. But at the end of the day it's old man Brady playing in cold weather against one of the best defensive lines in the league. Brady's weakness has always been a good pass rush.

5) Packers beat the Eagles in Green Bay this season. Wentz was putrid and they finally went to Hurts late in the 3rd quarter and it provided an instant spark. Packers would for sure obviously still be favored but it would be an interesting matchup with Hurts getting the start and preparation as starter and certainly in the realm of possibility of an upset.
3) You are right on the Giants, I was messing around with scenarios and did have Giants over Ravens which is unlikely.

4/5) Eagles arent beating the Bucs or Packers but especially not both. Brady played his entire career before this year in the cold, I’m sure he can handle it fine. Hurts was 5/12 against a prevent defense when Packers had a big lead in 4th.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3) You are right on the Giants, I was messing around with scenarios and did have Giants over Ravens which is unlikely.

4/5) Eagles arent beating the Bucs or Packers but especially not both. Brady played his entire career before this year in the cold, I’m sure he can handle it fine. Hurts was 5/12 against a prevent defense when Packers had a big lead in 4th.

Brady did but then he ran for warmer weather in Tampa. And he is older now than he was then. Again, Eagles have one of the best pass rush in the league and that has always been Brady's kryptonite.

Hurts was seeing his first real action throwing the ball in the NFL in the middle of a game. No preseason, Eagles only really used him for designed runs on the gimmick plays they would bring him in for. Packers are definitely a beatable team and Hurts with a full week of preparation will be able to make a game of it as long as the defense can hold up and the history of Jim Schwartz in the playoffs with the Eagles suggests that they would be able to hold their own.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uses bucs as justification y the saints are so good.

Then downplays bucs

I'm not downplaying the Bucs. I'm acknowledging the truth that is over the course of his career the best way to make Brady look human is to attack him with a consistent pass rush. Eagles are one of the teams in the league that have a pass rush to make that a possibility.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not downplaying the Bucs. I'm acknowledging the truth that is over the course of his career the best way to make Brady look human is to attack him with a consistent pass rush. Eagles are one of the teams in the league that have a pass rush to make that a possibility.
Hmm. So Eagles>bucs then right. Should be that way in your rankings.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you got a stick up your ass today just like all the days prior.
No, merely asking questions. Because as usual, what you say doesn’t quite make sense. If someone asks you to explain it, it twists and turns.
It’s like the raiders....
When discussing the saints vs contenders with @gobigred you didn’t include them as a contender...

literally someone just created an account here, for no reason other than to call out your twists and turns.....

it’s ok though. Have a good day.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, merely asking questions. Because as usual, what you say doesn’t quite make sense. If someone asks you to explain it, it twists and turns.
It’s like the raiders....
When discussing the saints vs contenders with @gobigred you didn’t include them as a contender...

literally someone just created an account here, for no reason other than to call out your twists and turns.....

it’s ok though. Have a good day.

What just an asinine thing for you to have a stick up your ass for. Do you have such a difficult time viewing any sort of playoff predictions that have a lower seed team beating a higher seed team or a team with a better record than that team? Do you question reality and the gods when this occurs in real life?

No of course not. You just have a huge stick up your ass regarding everything and anything I ever post. It's tired, it's played out and it's extremely pathetic. You're rapidly nearing the point where I just toss you on ignore.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What just an asinine thing for you to have a stick up your ass for. Do you have such a difficult time viewing any sort of playoff predictions that have a lower seed team beating a higher seed team or a team with a better record than that team? Do you question reality and the gods when this occurs in real life?

No of course not. You just have a huge stick up your ass regarding everything and anything I ever post. It's tired, it's played out and it's extremely pathetic. You're rapidly nearing the point where I just toss you on ignore.
And yet again, your’re twisting things. Enjoy your day.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a simple question for you. All your posts and threads about how great all these players the Eagles have make me wonder how they couldn't overcome something as insignificant as Carson Wentz, could you explain that to me?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a simple question for you. All your posts and threads about how great all these players the Eagles have make me wonder how they couldn't overcome something as insignificant as Carson Wentz, could you explain that to me?

Wentz was unfortunately one of the worst QBs in the league this year. The offensive line has been completely murdered with injuries all season long. They have started at 13 different combinations of players along the offensive line this season in their 14 games and none of those games have the same combination of offensive lineman played the entire game together. So the oline has been a mess. All of the important skill position players outside of Ward have missed significant time at parts of the season especially early on.

We have one of the worst linebacking cores in the league although as of late Alex Singleton has carved out a spot in the lineup going forward. Our secondary like the offensive line has been decimated by injuries all season although unlike the offense where it mostly occurred in the first half of the season the secondary injuries have been hitting hard in the second half. Our secondary against the Cardinals for example consisted mostly of practice squad and off the street FA players.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz was unfortunately one of the worst QBs in the league this year. The offensive line has been completely murdered with injuries all season long. They have started at 13 different combinations of players along the offensive line this season in their 14 games and none of those games have the same combination of offensive lineman played the entire game together. So the oline has been a mess. All of the important skill position players outside of Ward have missed significant time at parts of the season especially early on.

We have one of the worst linebacking cores in the league although as of late Alex Singleton has carved out a spot in the lineup going forward. Our secondary like the offensive line has been decimated by injuries all season although unlike the offense where it mostly occurred in the first half of the season the secondary injuries have been hitting hard in the second half. Our secondary against the Cardinals for example consisted mostly of practice squad and off the street FA players.

Ok, that makes sense, but how does making the playoffs and then beating the Bucs and Packers in consecutive weeks make any sense. If they have that many issues, how can you justify posting they'll beat 2 of the best teams in the NFC?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because while I see the Packers and Bucs as both potential contending teams to come out of the NFC I don't view them as top tier elite teams on the same level as a team like the Chiefs. They are beatable on any given Sunday.

Hurts clearly gives the Eagles a bit of juice as we have seen them when he has come in against the Packers, then started against the Saints and Cardinals. If the Eagles make the playoffs they will be competitive with whoever they play in the NFC. And if you are competitive in the playoffs then you will have the chance to win the game. Pass rush is really heating up in recent weeks and the offense is getting healthy. The oline is still a concern but we have a great defensive line to at least make pass protection and run blocking an issue for opposing teams as well. Great defensive line + great running game with Hurts & Sanders means we will have a shot for some playoff success.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, and if you click your heels together 3 times....

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used the playoff machine for this.

NFC
1. Packers 12-4
2. Saints 12-4
3. Rams 11-5
4. Eagles 6-9-1
5. Bucs 11-5
6. Seahawks 10-6
7. Bears 9-7

AFC
1 Chiefs 15-1
2 Bills 13-3
3 Steelers 12-4
4 Titans 11-5
5 Browns 12-4
6 Ravens 11-5

WILD CARD WEEKEND
7. Bears @ 2. Saints - SAINTS
6. Seahawks @ 3. Rams - RAMS
5. Bucs @ 4. Eagles - EAGLES
---
7 Colts @ 2 Bills - BILLS
6 Ravens @ 3 Steelers - RAVENS
5 Browns @ 4 Titans - BROWNS

DIVISIONAL ROUND
4. Eagles @ 1. Packers - EAGLES
3. Rams @ 2. Saints - SAINTS
---
6 Ravens @ 1 Chiefs - CHIEFS
5 Browns @ 2 Bills - BILLS

NFC TITLE GAME
4. Eagles @ 2. Saints - SAINTS

AFC TITLE GAME
2 Bills @ 1 Chiefs - CHIEFS

SUPER BOWL LIV
Saints vs Chiefs - CHIEFS
Still laughing at this one, as I'm sure just about everyone else is too...hahahahahahaha...fucktard
It only takes 2 wins to get there. One at home and one on the road.
You must've forgotten that you still needed to beat the Cowboys to get there.
Because the Eagles aren't making the playoffs
I'm going to stick with this prediction