• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Predictions After Week 11

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No-one could reasonably pick the Seahawks to finish 3rd in the NFC West. The Seahawks are level in record with the Rams and 1 game ahead of the Cardinals. The Rams and Cardinals play each other twice so that will be 2 losses. The Seahawks have the easiest remaining schedule of any NFL team. To finish 3rd they would have to lose at least twice.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen Seattle's next 4 games?
RTK says he looked at the schedule but maybe he missed a game or two or has some delusion that the Eagles can win Monday. I'm pretty confident the west comes down to the week 16 matchup between the Hawks and Rams. The Cards will be a WWC but they aren't winning the division, imo. And if the Rams aren't the west champs, they finish ahead of the Bucs.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No-one could reasonably pick the Seahawks to finish 3rd in the NFC West. The Seahawks are level in record with the Rams and 1 game ahead of the Cardinals. The Rams and Cardinals play each other twice so that will be 2 losses. The Seahawks have the easiest remaining schedule of any NFL team. To finish 3rd they would have to lose at least twice.

Seahawks have the most division losses within their division. I have them losing to the Rams again which would be a 3rd division loss. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped another game as well.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am factoring that Tennessee WON'T implode. I don't see an implosion happening at this point.
Thats fair. We do have a legit playoff race going on.

Colts currently have the tiebreaker over the Titans but have losses against the Ravens and Browns. They are probably going to need to win the division with how that breaks out which means that they need to beat the Titans again.

Titans have the tiebreaker over the Ravens which might actually come into play if the Ravens struggle down the stretch. Ravens have 2 tough games and 4 easy ones, though. Imo every other team in the race has 3 tough games and 3 easy ones. I think it would be a pretty big story if the Ravens fell out of the playoffs. If the Ravens do get the bottom seed then they might match up against the Chiefs, too, and thats their worst matchup in the NFL apparently.

Browns have the important tiebreaker over the Colts but their worst matchups are against the Ravens and Steelers and they still have to play them both again. And they have the Titans.

Actually now that I'm looking at it, I have the Browns as the last team out as of now and not the Titans. I think the Browns are the most likely team to take an L to someone like the Giants. Second most likely team to miss out is probably actually the Raiders imo.

Last edited:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders vs Cards in the SB?

:eek: