• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Predictions After Week 11

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC:
1. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 1)
2. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 2)
3. Buffalo Bills (LW: 3)
4. Tennessee Titans (LW: 4)
5. Las Vegas Raiders (LW: 7)
6. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 5)
7. Cleveland Browns (LW: NR)

OUT: Miami Dolphins

Next In Line:
8. Indianapolis Colts
9. Miami Dolphins

Wild Card:
Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Baltimore Ravens vs. Buffalo Bills
Las Vegas Raiders
vs. Tennessee Titans

Divisional:

Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs
Las Vegas Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC Championship:

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC:

1. New Orleans Saints (LW: 2)
2. Green Bay Packers (LW: 1)
3. Los Angeles Rams (LW: 3)
4. Dallas Cowboys (LW: NR)
5. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 6)
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 5)
7. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 7)

OUT: Philadelphia Eagles

In Waiting:
8. Minnesota Vikings
9. Chicago Bears

Wild Card:
Arizona Cardinals
vs. Green Bay Packers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Rams
Seattle Seahawks
vs. Dallas Cowboys

Divisional:

Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
Arizona Cardinals vs. New Orleans Saints

NFC Championship:

Los Angeles Rams vs. New Orleans Saints

Super Bowl LV:
Pittsburgh Steelers
vs. New Orleans Saints

Full Homer Mode Activated, Bitches.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC

PIT 16-0
KC 14-2
IND 12-4
BUF 12-4
TEN 11-5
LV 11-5
CLE 11-5

KC>CLE
IND>LV
TEN>BUF

PIT>TEN
KC>IND

PIT>KC

NFC

NO 14-2
GB 13-3
LAR 12-4
DAL 7-9
ARI 12-4
SEA 12-4
TB 11-5

GB>TB
LAR>SEA
ARI>.DAL

NO>ARI
GB>LAR

NO>GB

SB

NO.>PIT

Another perfect season ruined

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now the Browns are magically in the playoffs? What changed from Week 8, 9, 10? LOL Not one person had them in the playoff the last couple weeks, if I remember correctly. They are the exact same team, well besides not having Garrett last week--won't have him this week. Won't have Ward the next two weeks, maybe even Harrison.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess right now is that the Steelers get the #1 seed. If Sammy Watkins and Mitchell Schwartz come back for the playoffs then I'll pick KC to take the AFC. Those two were pretty essential in last years Super Bowl win. AFC is still way more stacked than usual, though, so that #1 seed is crazy important. I also think the Colts make it in over the Titans. Titans oline is a mess IIRC and thats kind of a big deal for them.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Ravens might miss the play-offs. To me, the AFC comes down to the Steelers and Chiefs and while the next 5 teams have a very real punchers chance on any given Sunday, the Steelers and Chiefs likely play in the CG.
The NFC is really a mess. I can't even begin to figure that out. It honestly changes based on every single game played. Every team is flawed in some way. The Rams and Saints look like the only two with enough defense to make a difference but the QB situation leaves room for doubt.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think we'll know which seeds will be locked up until week 16... Just too much to shake out at this point.

But that is a good thing for the Steelers. I'd hate to see them lift off the gas pedal before the playoffs.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think we'll know which seeds will be locked up until week 16... Just too much to shake out at this point.

But that is a good thing for the Steelers. I'd hate to see them lift off the gas pedal before the playoffs.
steelers could clinch the division in week 13 but will still need to play for the #1 seed

chiefs may have to wait till week 14 to clinch division

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now the Browns are magically in the playoffs? What changed from Week 8, 9, 10? LOL Not one person had them in the playoff the last couple weeks, if I remember correctly. They are the exact same team, well besides not having Garrett last week--won't have him this week. Won't have Ward the next two weeks, maybe even Harrison.
Tua wasn't who I thought he'd be and now with Fitz possibly back in at QB, I don't have confidence in them anymore. As long as Cleveland can win the games they are supposed to, which are games against the Giants, Jags and Jets, they will probably be in. If they lose to either of those teams, Miami and Indy are right behind them to take that last spot. I don't think they will make the playoffs because they are a playoff team, I think that their schedule and the Raiders/Colts/Dolphins schedules allow Cleveland to get in due to their remaining schedule.

Cleveland has 3 100% winnable games left (Jags, Jets and Giants), Las Vegas has 4 (Falcons, Jets, Chargers, Broncos), Indy has 3 (2 vs. Houston and Jacksonville) and Miami has 2 (Jets and Bengals). Based off of that and the fact that Cleveland has already beaten Indy, they win the tiebreaker for the last WC spot.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua wasn't who I thought he'd be and now with Fitz possibly back in at QB, I don't have confidence in them anymore. As long as Cleveland can win the games they are supposed to, which are games against the Giants, Jags and Jets, they will probably be in. If they lose to either of those teams, Miami and Indy are right behind them to take that last spot. I don't think they will make the playoffs because they are a playoff team, I think that their schedule and the Raiders/Colts/Dolphins schedules allow Cleveland to get in due to their remaining schedule.

Cleveland has 3 100% winnable games left (Jags, Jets and Giants), Las Vegas has 4 (Falcons, Jets, Chargers, Broncos), Indy has 3 (2 vs. Houston and Jacksonville) and Miami has 2 (Jets and Bengals). Based off of that and the fact that Cleveland has already beaten Indy, they win the tiebreaker for the last WC spot.
You aren't factoring in that Tennessee might implode. imo

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean even if the Browns win the games they are supposed to that is 10 wins...you said last week you think they get 10 wins and left out. So what's the change? They will actually have a tougher time now with 2 out of their 3 best players out next week and maybe for the Titans.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tua is starting next game. The pull was just to try and catch a spark. We shouldn't read too much into that game. The Broncos D played really well.
Having said that, the Phins are still a fringe playoff team but likely a year away.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't factoring in that Tennessee might implode. imo
I am factoring that Tennessee WON'T implode. I don't see an implosion happening at this point.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean even if the Browns win the games they are supposed to that is 10 wins...you said last week you think they get 10 wins and left out. So what's the change? They will actually have a tougher time now with 2 out of their 3 best players out next week and maybe for the Titans.
The change is, as stated previously, Miami isn't who I thought they were and with the possibility of Fitzpatrick starting, Miami is not going to the playoffs. Plus I have Miami going 1-3 in their last 4 games. Also, they hold the tiebreaker over Indy so they just have to win the games that, on paper, they should win and they'll be in for sure.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua is starting next game. The pull was just to try and catch a spark. We shouldn't read too much into that game. The Broncos D played really well.
Having said that, the Phins are still a fringe playoff team but likely a year away.
My worry is that they try to catch a spark again and falter again. Plus, their remaining schedule is not that easy. They will probably be 8-4 in 2 weeks but then face a VERY tough schedule. Almost HORRENDOUS schedule. Chiefs, Patriots, Raiders and Bills. I have them beating the Patriots but losing the other 3, thus missing the playoffs by 1 game. But you're right about next year. I think Miami is a favorite for the AFC East title next year barring any unforeseen circumstances.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess to be fair many others (like me) have made changes in their weekly picks as the season has gone along. I once had the Bears in. Whoops.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC:
1. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 1)
2. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 2)
3. Buffalo Bills (LW: 3)
4. Tennessee Titans (LW: 4)
5. Las Vegas Raiders (LW: 7)
6. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 5)
7. Cleveland Browns (LW: NR)

NFC:
1. New Orleans Saints (LW: 2)
2. Green Bay Packers (LW: 1)
3. Los Angeles Rams (LW: 3)
4. Dallas Cowboys (LW: NR)
5. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 6)
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 5)
7. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 7)
AFC
1. KC
2. Steelers
3. Indy
4. Buffalo
5. LV
6. Bmore
7. Cleveland

NFC
1. NO
2. LAR
3. GB
4. NYG
5. Seattle
6. AZ
7. TB

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on looking at schedules and such.

NFC
1. Saints
2. Packers
3. Cardinals
4. Cowboys
5. Buccaneers
6. Rams
7. Seahawks

AFC
1. Steelers
2. Chiefs
3. Bills
4. Colts
5. Raiders
6. Titans
7. Browns

WILD CARD
7 Seahawks @ 2 Packers - Packers
6 Rams @ 3 Cardinals - Cardinals
5 Bucs @ 4 Cowboys - Bucs
---
7 Browns @ 2 Chiefs - Chiefs
6 Titans @ 3 Bills - Bills
5 Raiders @ 4 Colts - Raiders

DIVISIONAL ROUND
5 Bucs @ 1 Saints - Saints
3 Cardinals @ 2 Packers - Cardinals
---
5 Raiders @ 1 Steelers - Raiders
3 Bills @ 2 Chiefs - Chiefs

NFC TITLE GAME
3 Cardinals @ 1 Saints - Cardinals
AFC TITLE GAME
5 Raiders @ 2 Chiefs - Raiders

SUPER BOWL LIV
Cardinals vs Raiders - Cardinals

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My worry is that they try to catch a spark again and falter again. Plus, their remaining schedule is not that easy. They will probably be 8-4 in 2 weeks but then face a VERY tough schedule. Almost HORRENDOUS schedule. Chiefs, Patriots, Raiders and Bills. I have them beating the Patriots but losing the other 3, thus missing the playoffs by 1 game. But you're right about next year. I think Miami is a favorite for the AFC East title next year barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Yeah, tough sched down the stretch for sure. Speaking of next year, the AFCE could be one of the most competitive in the league, ironically.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on looking at schedules and such.

NFC
1. Saints
2. Packers
3. Cardinals