• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Players who bet on themselves and won. Players who bet on themselves and Lost.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Jennings = Loser

He went to two pro bowls with Rodgers as his QB. He thought he was a bigger deal than he actually was and priced himself off the team. He lasted two underwhelming years in Minnesota before he was jettisoned and floundered in Miami for a year. He was out of the league permanently before his 33rd birthday.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Jennings = Loser

He went to two pro bowls with Rodgers as his QB. He thought he was a bigger deal than he actually was and priced himself off the team. He lasted two underwhelming years in Minnesota before he was jettisoned and floundered in Miami for a year. He was out of the league permanently before his 33rd birthday.
he did not do well elsewhere....thats for sure...a few GB wideouts were like that yes?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did not do well elsewhere....thats for sure...a few GB wideouts were like that yes?
I'm one who thinks more often than not the QBs make the WRs and not the other way around, so would imagine there are others (Nelson?)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley is probably one of the few RBs in the 'win' category.

Managed to take 2.5 great seasons and get paid and is still seen as a commodity.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm one who thinks more often than not the QBs make the WRs and not the other way around, so would imagine there are others (Nelson?)
yep! im with you many times. I was gonna post nelson!, but i honestly couldnt remember the injuries post green bay, i thought there were some.

Although I think there are instances where the WR makes the QB......AJ green....Matt ryan is a very good QB, Julio has elevated the F out of him IMHO.

OBJ & ELI---who made who? interesting on that one...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley is probably one of the few RBs in the 'win' category.

Managed to take 2.5 great seasons and get paid and is still seen as a commodity.
freeman...ATL.
Zeke.

Bell lost by losing money, but won by getting paid in terms of RB money

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep! im with you many times. I was gonna post nelson!, but i honestly couldnt remember the injuries post green bay, i thought there were some.

Although I think there are instances where the WR makes the QB......AJ green....Matt ryan is a very good QB, Julio has elevated the F out of him IMHO.

OBJ & ELI---who made who? interesting on that one...
True

seems like the elite of the elite - Brees, Brady, Rogers - no matter who they play at WR the O rarely skipped a beat.

AB was considered the best for a little while. Ever seen his numbers in the games Big Ben missed? Ugly.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True

seems like the elite of the elite - Brees, Brady, Rogers - no matter who they play at WR the O rarely skipped a beat.

AB was considered the best for a little while. Ever seen his numbers in the games Big Ben missed? Ugly.
I was gonna say. Look at some guys bens played with.....

I was actually saying in another thread.....some if the eagles wr issues. Can some be blamed on mr wentz.....not being able to adapt to and help develop wr's......

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Jennings = Loser

I remember Jennings bad mouthing Rodgers before he signed with the Vikings. He found out that Rodgers was the reason he flourished in Green Bay.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alvin Harper lost.
He chased the big bucks & left Dallas which basically ended his career in about 2 years.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Jennings bad mouthing Rodgers before he signed with the Vikings. He found out that Rodgers was the reason he flourished in Green Bay.
he was, but rodgers still is a douche.....and theres been alot of smoke around that