• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Player Of The Year Vote

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw an interesting discussion about player of the year where the choice was Thomas or Johnson. I take issue with them saying Johnson had 3 wins. In my opinion, he did not win the tournament last week. He may have won the FEDEX Cup but he finished tied for third last week. He may have won the net championship with the 10 strokes they gave him but not gross; that went to Schaufele with Scheffler two behind and Johnson well back at 4 strokes behind.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw an interesting discussion about player of the year where the choice was Thomas or Johnson. I take issue with them saying Johnson had 3 wins. In my opinion, he did not win the tournament last week. He may have won the FEDEX Cup but he finished tied for third last week. He may have won the net championship with the 10 strokes they gave him but not gross; that went to Schaufele with Scheffler two behind and Johnson well back at 4 strokes behind.

new format says 3 wins... and that format is better than the old annoying math to show the cup standings along with the separate tournament scoring.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
new format says 3 wins... and that format is better than the old annoying math to show the cup standings along with the separate tournament scoring.
I do understand why they use the new format because they don't want you playing it safe for 5th place in the tournament so you can win the overall fedex cup. Now you have to win the last event in order to win the Cup. I just take exception to them saying he has a third win by winning in Atlanta. As I pointed out before, he did not win that event, he finished 4 back tied for third. In no other event the entire season can you shoot four strokes worse than someone and win the event.