• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pitino get's dissed by Boston Media

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPENCER: Pitino gets dissed on Boston radio show | WHAS11.com Louisville

Rick gets on to sell another of his "books" on motivation. Instead, he gets slammed. Rick, get a clue, we dont forget you trading away our assets and hiring overpaid aging stars. Worse yet, you take Red's job and then try to institute a run and gun offense.

Newsflask Rick, we know what you did, we know who you are (as does young girls), and Boston wont forget how you destroyed our team. This is Boston, sports media here is not gentle. Go out west for sympathy.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gentle or classless? It would have been better to grill the dude on how he messed things up instead of being childish and hanging up on him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let him speak but constantly interrupt him OR just let him finish then lambaste him. Don't just hang up on the dude!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I wished he had not, I would love for him to explain his motivational beliefs. Funny is to read all the Louisville fans defense of his character.

Attached link explains all the stupid moves he and the org made. I became bald during his tenure. So many picks and young talent given away

Basketbawful

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Pitino > Boston

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I wished he had not, I would love for him to explain his motivational beliefs. Funny is to read all the Louisville fans defense of his character.

Attached link explains all the stupid moves he and the org made. I became bald during his tenure. So many picks and young talent given away

Basketbawful
The funny thing is..... that article was written shortly before the C's acquired Allen and KG. Then they go on to with the title the next season. Without Petino drafting Pierce, more than likely the 3 straight finals appearances that Bostom makes doesn't happen.

Plus the article ridicules who was drafted with the 26th pick of the 2nd round. "We could have had Ginobli." It's always easy in hindsight to say we should have drafted __________ instead of________. I can understand somewhat questioning if it's a top 5 pick, but the 4th to last pick in the draft? You can't play that card.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Pitino > Boston

Closer to the mark would be this:

Rick Pitino = more proof that good college coaches aren't necessarily good NBA coaches.

You can't get by on just recruiting skills in the NBA. Nor can you schedule chump opposition.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Basketbawful

All the moves prior to Pitino being hired didn't make you bald? Pitino just continued the ineptness. He drafted Paul Pierce which worked out good though.