• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pistons v Jazz

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a lot of positives in this game. They stayed within striking distance, and even took the lead a few times late.

Defense was strong, Favors was too.

Got offensive contributions from a lot of players.

If they keep playing like this, they'll win most of these.

A key thing was getting all of those stops.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hood, when you take 7 threes, make one, though I'd excuse the foul/blocked one.

Hayward, you can't miss three free throws.

Favors, can't blame you for the last miss, you played well tonight. I'd have liked more rebounds, but I think Gobert took some away.

Neto, good game, but don't get injured. The 3:36 you missed were important.

Burke, I know you didn't chuck every chance you got, but -15 +/-?

Burks, good game, good rebounding, not good percentage but better than Hood, barely.

Need to make mental note that this was a close game, as just looking at the score one doesn't know if it was a 10 point loss reduced to 5 or a point lead with 23 seconds to go.

It looked like we let them score (or let them shoot early like they wanted) because we wanted the ball last. I won't say that's what we were doing, but that's what it looked like. Harpring said we'd shoot early so that maybe we'd get the ball back if missed. Other than not turning down a good shot, it looked like the Pistons felt that way, too and we let them.

Drummond looks and plays a bit like D. Jordan. Nuraman, don't kill me if that is way off or conversely predictable. I'm also talking about his appearance being similar. FTs, too, though he started off well tonight.

Utah Jazz vs. Detroit Pistons - Box Score - October 28, 2015 - ESPN

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Favors, can't blame you for the last miss, you played well tonight. I'd have liked more rebounds, but I think Gobert took some away.

Burks, good game, good rebounding, not good percentage but better than Hood, barely.

Need to make mental note that this was a close game, as just looking at the score one doesn't know if it was a 10 point loss reduced to 5 or a point lead with 23 seconds to go.

It looked like we let them score (or let them shoot early like they wanted) because we wanted the ball last. I won't say that's what we were doing, but that's what it looked like. Harpring said we'd shoot early so that maybe we'd get the ball back if missed. Other than not turning down a good shot, it looked like the Pistons felt that way, too and we let them.

Drummond looks and plays a bit like D. Jordan. Nuramsn, don't kill me if that is way off or conversely predictable. I'm also talking about his appearance being similar. FTs, too, though he started off well tonight.

Your submission could not be approved because that user doesn't exist.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drummond looks and plays a bit like D. Jordan. Nuramsn, don't kill me if that is way off or conversely predictable. I'm also talking about his appearance being similar. FTs, too, though he started off well tonight.

Good player-by-player breakdown.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your submission could not be approved because that user doesn't exist.

I should have said Nuranbc. ;) Ok, don't kill me for jokes either. :D

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have said Nuranbc. ;) Ok, don't kill me for jokes either. :D

I don't get it?

If it's a play on "neurotic", it's not close enough IMO to make it easily understandable.

If it's "nimrod", same as above.

I will kill you for your jokes when it should be done. But this isn't one of them.

If I'm confused about the joke, then it means I'm not rolling my eyes; sending you a facepalm; or wishing I hadn't read your "joke". It's a different emotion.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it?

If it's a play on "neurotic", it's not close enough IMO to make it easily understandable.

If it's "nimrod", same as above.

I will kill you for your jokes when it should be done. But this isn't one of them.

If I'm confused about the joke, then it means I'm not rolling my eyes; sending you a facepalm; or wishing I hadn't read your "joke". It's a different emotion.

MSN does hotmail, associated with MSNBC which is a channel. I typed Nuramsn accidentally, so I just replaced MSN with NBC to make Nuranbc. NBC is obviously a channel, too.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSN does hotmail, associated with MSNBC which is a channel. I typed Nuramsn accidentally, so I just replaced MSN with NBC to make Nuranbc. NBC is obviously a channel, too.

Thanks for explaining.

That's a few degrees of relationships.