• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pippen said what???

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Pippen meant in a fist fight because of all the roids Lebron takes...

As far as players go, they are the polar opposites...

MJ is the greatest clutch player in the game, Lebron is known as the biggest choker (for a top player)

MJ wins rings, Lebron falls apart in every big game.

MJ is known as the guy to go to in the 4th qtr in big games, Lebron is the guy they make jokes about in the 4th qtr.

MJ wins gold medals, Lebronze wins bronze medals....

MJ is known for his buzzer beaters, Lebron is known for being afraid to take the last shot....

MJ is known for his unreal defense, Lebron plays matador defense....

MJ once averaged 40 in the finals, Lebron once averaged 17 in the finals....

Can these players be any different?...Face it, Lebron's chance of being an elite player went down the drain the day he cowardly went to miami to form an nba/allstar team.....

If anyone is better than MJ, Kobe is the guy to compare. Not Leroids.

Peace!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ over LeBron and I dislike both (disliked Jordan in his prime as I was a Penny fan and a Magic fan so hated the Bulls dynasty, but now respect Jordan and that team)

MJ in his prime was the greatest ever. LeBron has the attributes to be amazing and probably leaps and bounds better than Jordan, but he doesn't have that instinct to become what he is capable of becoming.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen's still mad about always being "Robin".
He got his chance to be the man in Houston and Portland and failed to do so.
He just needs to STFU.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just needs to STFU.

Yup, I agree.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scottie Pippen is

a.) the ugliest man to ever lace up in the NBA (and yes, that does include Bill Walton and Larry Bird), and...
b.) the most over-rated basketball player in the history of the game.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just needs to STFU.

Yep, he does. Him and Clyde Drexler, still trying to get attention from Magic announcing he was HIV positive 20+ yrs ago.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scottie Pippen is

a.) the ugliest man to ever lace up in the NBA (and yes, that does include Bill Walton and Larry Bird), and...
b.) the most over-rated basketball player in the history of the game.

As far as ugly, I just spent the last 2 weeks staring at Noah, so he is a top nominee. Others that come to mind are Chris Kaman, Sam Cassell, and who could ever forget Popeyes Jones.

Pippen most over rated? I would have to disagree there.The man was voted top 50 all time, correct?

If Howard continues to pick up so many stupid fouls, miss so many FT's, and not add any offense to his game, he will soon be a top nominee for most over valued player for a so called franchise player.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scotty Pippen, another dude I thought was a hero growing up who now comes off like a total dip shit trying to keep his name relevant. Sigh.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st and foremost WE HAVE NO IDEA THAT PIPPEN SAID THAT.

Sman you really are a prop poster huh? Do you ever have evidence to back up your claims or do you just drool out what ever falls out of your mouth? Well I did your work for you, if you understand numbers please look through these links. They have numbers, mostly in the form of percentages defining each player in clutch situations. Percentages are things we use to assign the probability that of a sample it will be this or that. In this case the shooting percentages of players in the clutch. Usually defined by the last 5 minutes in the game and over time when the game is with in 5 points.

Clutch: (sorry no MJ stats here, feel free to use google)

A Statistical Analysis Of Clutch NBA Shooters Since 2000 - Liberty Ballers

Game Winners Regular Season and Playoffs:

NBA Game Winning Shots -- leading players

MJ game winners in playoffs (once again feel free to do your own statistical leg work but we all know you won't set out to prove your self an idiot with numbers, just posts):

http://chasing23.com/michael-jordan-game-winning-shots/

Forgive me that some of this data is out dated, mainly because it is an outdated (like Sman) discussion.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st and foremost WE HAVE NO IDEA THAT PIPPEN SAID THAT.

Sman you really are a prop poster huh? Do you ever have evidence to back up your claims or do you just drool out what ever falls out of your mouth? Well I did your work for you, if you understand numbers please look through these links. They have numbers, mostly in the form of percentages defining each player in clutch situations. Percentages are things we use to assign the probability that of a sample it will be this or that. In this case the shooting percentages of players in the clutch. Usually defined by the last 5 minutes in the game and over time when the game is with in 5 points.

Clutch: (sorry no MJ stats here, feel free to use google)

A Statistical Analysis Of Clutch NBA Shooters Since 2000 - Liberty Ballers

Game Winners Regular Season and Playoffs:

NBA Game Winning Shots -- leading players

MJ game winners in playoffs (once again feel free to do your own statistical leg work but we all know you won't set out to prove your self an idiot with numbers, just posts):

Michael Jordan Game Winning Shots

Forgive me that some of this data is out dated, mainly because it is an outdated (like Sman) discussion.

Michael Jordan Game Winning Shots

Based upon our analysis of both Jordan and the modern day players of today’s NBA, Jordan’s 9/18 success rate is remarkably high, and far and away the best amongst active players. The best career success rate amongst current players belongs to Ray Allen who is 6/12.

Obviously, this resolves the Kobe Bryant vs. Michael Jordan debate regarding game winning/game tying shot situations. Jordan is 9/18 (50%) while Bryant is 7/25 (28%).

.. LeBron James’ game winning/game tying shots in which he was 5/12 (41.7%)

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen is the best player not named MJ. He was the precursor to Lebron in a lot of ways. You guys sound like a little girl passing on a rumor. Alonzo Mourning who works for the Heat said that in a private presentation as a joke.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Botslayer, you can take your stat-link and shove it back up your Vagina...You can always find some stat in to spin reality....In the last 5 minutes of regular season, blah, blah, blah...

Look, bitch, I've been a hard-core NBA fan and historian of the game for a long time. And there's a reason Lebron has a reputation as being a choker, and Kobe has a reputation for being a clutch player....And it has nothing to do with how they did in the last 5 minutes of the regular season, with the team trailing by 6 or less, etc, etc...

It has more to do with the eyeball test. What we've all witnessed these players do during the biggest moments of their career....

Lebron has repeatedly Shrunk. He's repeatedly not wanted to take the big shot. He's failed and choked in nearly every big moment of his career. Here you go Botslayer:

Lebron:

2 bronze medals.

2 airballs against the Spurs in the finals at the ft line...

Shot 32 pct in the finals against the Spurs in getting Swept....

In 2008 against Boston, Shot 29 pct in the 7 game series....

In 2009-2010, failed to make the finals twice despite being on great Cav's teams that won 60 plus games in consecutive years....

Quit against Boston in 2010, and failed miserably against Orlando, trying to "be the man"...

In 2011 disgraced himself against Dallas. Became the butt of all jokes for his embarrassing 4th qtr play in the finals....

Even in 2012, got outplayed by Durant in the finals who doubled his 4th qtr points, scored more in the series and higher fg pct...Lucky for Lebron his teammates bailed him out in the finals outplaying Durant's teammates...

Kobe on the other hand, has countless clutch moments...Hence the 5 rings, and 2 gold medals...

Kobe hit 5 buzzer beaters in 1 year which is more then lebron's entire career...

There are so many Kobe clutch moments it would take 10 more minutes of my time to list...Check out youtube and you'll see....

And then you'll understand why Kobe is considered the best clutch player in the game, and Lebron is considered the biggest choker in the game...So again, shove your last 5 minute clutch stat up your ****...

Peace!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eyeball test:

excuse to make inaccurate judgments that FACTS clearly disprove.

side note: stats are reality, the eyeball test is perception, otherwise known as opinion.

as I explained that I am thinking there is no way somebody can misunderstand that. I am now sorry for ruining your gimmick account. Very hilarious!!!! Keep it going!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any fan who truly feels like Lebron is > than MJ and isn't just trolling, was raised wrong by his father, or grew up without one. That's some special class of ignorance right there. It's ok to be a fan of your guy and admit he's not the all-time greatest player ever. Show some respect for the history of the game you jealous brats.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any fan who truly feels like Lebron is > than MJ and isn't just trolling, was raised wrong by his father, or grew up without one. That's some special class of ignorance right there. It's ok to be a fan of your guy and admit he's not the all-time greatest player ever. Show some respect for the history of the game you jealous brats.

:agree:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen is the best player not named MJ. He was the precursor to Lebron in a lot of ways. You guys sound like a little girl passing on a rumor. Alonzo Mourning who works for the Heat said that in a private presentation as a joke.

blsht.jpg

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has more to do with the eyeball test. What we've all witnessed these players do during the biggest moments of their career....

Thats funny. My eyeball test tells me that Kobe has repeatedly choked in the Finals on the biggest of all stages. His teammates have constantly had to bail him out while he was determined to lose the game by chucking up 3 pt shots with half of the opposing team and their mascot guarding him. I wonder why those pesky stats agree with me? BTW Sman.....stop sucking Kobes dick.

:bj: :bj: :bj:

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats funny. My eyeball test tells me that Kobe has repeatedly choked in the Finals on the biggest of all stages. His teammates have constantly had to bail him out while he was determined to lose the game by chucking up 3 pt shots with half of the opposing team and their mascot guarding him. I wonder why those pesky stats agree with me.

he DOES have something of a point, though, Mont. stats CAN be used to skew an argument to some degree...