• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick you love. Pick you hated

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved: Jordyn Brooks... He's a hammer, alfa-male, room tilter, etc... He's a tackling machine that plays side line to side line at a quick pace... He's been compared to Bobby Wagner, Mike Singletary and Zach Thomas... Not bad company... He can play all 3 LB positions, which is huge considering that he won't replace Wags quite yet... He could end up taking over KJ's spot but my guess is he'll play where Kendricks did last year...

Hated: Deejay Dallas... I honestly didn't hate any pick yesterday... Wish we would've used one of the WR/RB picks to take a DB though... Team obviously has other plans... With the (2) WR's (2) TE's that were picked, you wonder who the odd man out will be...

Wasn't really bummed that they didn't draft a DT in the late rounds because we have DeMarcus Christmas returning from injury who we drafted in the 6th round last year...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHERE DOES HE FIT?

Return game: Lockett and Dallas I think have that locked down.

Even if Lockett had kept up good PR numbers the last couple years (which he hasn't), I don't think you want your WR1 fielding punts. The coaches will probably be relieved if either Swain or Dallas jumps on the PR role so we can have TL just play offense. I think most fans will probably sleep easier too, though his steady hands have been a plus.

Honorable mention: Sullivan. Same reason.
[/QUOTE] Sullivan is definitely a project that may never amount to much, but his fit is about his body type. DK is the only big target we have at WR. Even if they list him as a TE, it seemed fairly clear from listening to PC in the Day 3 presser that the plan for Sullivan will be to split him out and throw him the ball.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try him as a Corner. That would be the only way for him to get Playing time.

So, you're talking about Swain. Hard to figure out for sure when you responded to my post about Lockett without mentioning who you were talking about.

Swain has as much a chance as Ursua making the team right now (possibly better because of the special teams aspect). Ursua has 11 more career NFL snaps than Swain at this point.

Seattle carries 5 or 6 receivers at any given time. How I see their competition at WR:

Locks:
Tyler Lockett
DK Metcalf

Probables:
David Moore
Phillip Dorsett

Possibles:
John Ursua
Freddie Swain

Long shots:
Aaron Fuller
Cody Thompson
Penny Hart

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did not "LOVE" any of the picks but i hated the pick in round 7 only because they traded up to get someone that i feel wouldn't have been drafted giving up a 6th round pick in 2021. It was not a smart move in my eyes.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did not "LOVE" any of the picks but i hated the pick in round 7 only because they traded up to get someone that i feel wouldn't have been drafted giving up a 6th round pick in 2021. It was not a smart move in my eyes.

That was my issue with the pick as well.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They didn't make the move because someone was going to draft him. They didn't want the player to hit the UDFA market.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't make the move because someone was going to draft him. They didn't want the player to hit the UDFA market.

i get that they might have thought someone else would sign him as a UDFA but is he worth a 6th? no it wasn't worth giving up a 6th round pick just so you could have the chance to sign a UDFA basically.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't forget about the expanded roster guys. They can keep more players now and have more players active on game days.