• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

pick ups looking ahead to week 15 or 16

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 192663
Here is my current roster. Im thinking that Coutee can go, he hasnt been healthy, and im not gambling starting him if he does start. Samuel has been on the uptick, im not sold, but worth holding on to for this week. That leaves GIO(mixon cuff), amendola, baldwin as all guys that can possibly be ditched. Amendola actually was really nice for me for a stretch until he go dinged up.

So guys I have in mind:
Devante Parker-but he hasnt done shit

Jordy Nelson-treated like a wr3 with targets all year, gets hurt, comes back first game back 11 targets, catches 10, take a flier?

Dede Westbrook-lord knows what to make out of that passing attack, sporadic as hell, literally almost every other game he breaks 10 pp points, then drops down.

Pettis-Goodwin back, garcon probably coming back next week, kittle still there, and wilson catching passes, does he slide back into obscurity in an anemic offense

john ross-targets are there, but dude cant catch

washington wr's-crowder or doctson , probably not

View attachment 192662

sorry guys im gonna keep asking because my team has been held together with duct tape and feathers all year, now with baldwin more hurt, and hunt out, and newton on edge, i could be in real trouble. 1 win an im in da money, and close to a big payday

@The Foot @Sam Sportboy @Barilko @HaroldSeattle @FaCe-LeE-uS @SmokingMonkey @averagejoe @Yellow Fuzzies @Ram Tough @tlance @SoShady @TKOSpikes @MilkSpiller22 @molsaniceman @Stomp @Ritzarmy @Bandit @Stake @MizzouFalcon @Sgt Brutus

I know theres more but thats all i can think of for now, sorry if i left anyone out.

THanks in advance for the help, and sorry for the bother as usual:suds:
I like your lineup. I guess Baldwin is the spot in question? Coutee if he can go or Id roll the dice on samuel over any of those FA’s

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hang on to C Samuel both because he's playing well and i think he's the cuff for Mccaffrey. Of the WW guys i'd go with Dede but would start Samuel over him.
who would u drop for dede

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hang on to C Samuel both because he's playing well and i think he's the cuff for Mccaffrey. Of the WW guys i'd go with Dede but would start Samuel over him.
I think Anderson is the cuff

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your lineup. I guess Baldwin is the spot in question? Coutee if he can go or Id roll the dice on samuel over any of those FA’s
i have a bye this week. im looking ahead to next week. trying to get a jump on the waivers as i have no FAAB dollars left.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd dump Amendola and pick up Nelson.

or find a Defense for upcoming weeks

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I don't think you're going to feel comfortable starting any of the guys on your bench or the ones on waivers. I'd probably drop Amendola for either Nelson or Parker. If it was me I would do Nelson only because of the recent target share. They only throw the ball to him, Cook, and Richard there and they are constantly playing from behind, but I certainly wouldn't be thrilled if I had to play him.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't agree with my advice for this team.

but I'll say again.... Robert Foster.

Also, Calloway.

Scrap Coutee and Amendola.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 192663
Here is my current roster. Im thinking that Coutee can go, he hasnt been healthy, and im not gambling starting him if he does start. Samuel has been on the uptick, im not sold, but worth holding on to for this week. That leaves GIO(mixon cuff), amendola, baldwin as all guys that can possibly be ditched. Amendola actually was really nice for me for a stretch until he go dinged up.

So guys I have in mind:
Devante Parker-but he hasnt done shit

Jordy Nelson-treated like a wr3 with targets all year, gets hurt, comes back first game back 11 targets, catches 10, take a flier?

Dede Westbrook-lord knows what to make out of that passing attack, sporadic as hell, literally almost every other game he breaks 10 pp points, then drops down.

Pettis-Goodwin back, garcon probably coming back next week, kittle still there, and wilson catching passes, does he slide back into obscurity in an anemic offense

john ross-targets are there, but dude cant catch

washington wr's-crowder or doctson , probably not

View attachment 192662

sorry guys im gonna keep asking because my team has been held together with duct tape and feathers all year, now with baldwin more hurt, and hunt out, and newton on edge, i could be in real trouble. 1 win an im in da money, and close to a big payday

@The Foot @Sam Sportboy @Barilko @HaroldSeattle @FaCe-LeE-uS @SmokingMonkey @averagejoe @Yellow Fuzzies @Ram Tough @tlance @SoShady @TKOSpikes @MilkSpiller22 @molsaniceman @Stomp @Ritzarmy @Bandit @Stake @MizzouFalcon @Sgt Brutus

I know theres more but thats all i can think of for now, sorry if i left anyone out.

THanks in advance for the help, and sorry for the bother as usual:suds:
I love all sf players today. I think they go off today. Just my opinion and I have been weing before but I love love sf players today

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all sf players today. I think they go off today. Just my opinion and I have been weing before but I love love sf players today
Next week foot not this week

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't agree with my advice for this team.

but I'll say again.... Robert Foster.

Also, Calloway.

Scrap Coutee and Amendola.
Lol it’s just I need floors. Not huge upside

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would lean toward Gordy of this bunch.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did grab gordy. kept samuel. i didnt drop amendola..........i figure hes ppr good when healthy, lets see what he does today, hes a better hold than parker maybe.......

and i cant grab westbrook bc he palyed

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what would you do
Sorry SP.
That was my last post before leaving for the day.
I guess if you didn't pick up Stills he'll be a hot WW pick up on Wed.