• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick me a RB

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Championship game so I need all the points I can get.

Is it too risky to trust Gurley this week against the Niners? It looked like the Rams had finally started trusting him again, but this past week they completely abandoned the run after Dallas stuffed it like 45 times in the 1st quarter (though he salvaged his performance with TDs). The Niners are much better than Dallas. All year, Gurley has seemed to still find the endzone in games where they aren't running well so his value hasn't been a complete waste. It sort of feels like it could be one of those games where the Rams get trucked but Gurley somehow picks up a lone TD.

I have Ekeler as my only real option on my team to play. Oakland is a nice match up. His rushing totals have been shit since Gordon came back but he's been making up for it receiving. I'm just a tad uncomfortable playing a RB so dependent on passing. I think I'm 50/50 on him or Gurley

I've thought about picking up Peterson (vs Giants) off waivers or maybe even Kerryon Johnson (vs Denver) but that's probably overthinking it.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard or ppr ? Standard - Gurley, ppr - Ekeler. And if you have someone you can drop, I would certainly go after Peterson. ... if you get him, then that's the play IMO. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still play Gurley over all of them, but that's just me. They have actually been using him in the passing game lately which they weren't doing at all early in the season.

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm leaning towards AD myself.

It seems like he is still trying to prove something, and Redskins probably wont need to abandon the run game.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard or ppr ? Standard - Gurley, ppr - Ekeler. And if you have someone you can drop, I would certainly go after Peterson. ... if you get him, then that's the play IMO. ...

It's half PPR. But since Ekeler isn't being used much rushing with Gordon back, I think that kinda cancels out whatever ppr bonus he gets.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's half PPR. But since Ekeler isn't being used much rushing with Gordon back, I think that kinda cancels out whatever ppr bonus he gets.

Cant decide whether Oakland is a good or bad matchup... On one hand, they are bad against the pass, which is good for ekeler…

But they are not a good enough offense to score with SD... So, SD should win big... Does that hurt Ekeler's receiving upside??? but does it also help his rushing upside, if the team runs the ball so much??

or am I thinking too much into this matchup...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I can sit Gurley, but I wouldn't blame you if you did for Peterson.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go Gurley myself. The 49ers have a good D but better at pass defense then run defense but some risk involved for sure.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Championship game so I need all the points I can get.

Is it too risky to trust Gurley this week against the Niners? It looked like the Rams had finally started trusting him again, but this past week they completely abandoned the run after Dallas stuffed it like 45 times in the 1st quarter (though he salvaged his performance with TDs). The Niners are much better than Dallas. All year, Gurley has seemed to still find the endzone in games where they aren't running well so his value hasn't been a complete waste. It sort of feels like it could be one of those games where the Rams get trucked but Gurley somehow picks up a lone TD.

I have Ekeler as my only real option on my team to play. Oakland is a nice match up. His rushing totals have been shit since Gordon came back but he's been making up for it receiving. I'm just a tad uncomfortable playing a RB so dependent on passing. I think I'm 50/50 on him or Gurley

I've thought about picking up Peterson (vs Giants) off waivers or maybe even Kerryon Johnson (vs Denver) but that's probably overthinking it.
This guy was great...

PositiveBackCranefly-size_restricted.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fwiw peterson had 11 for 28 last time playing the giants