• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick me a RB before Thursday

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out of those 3 I'd go Cook. Ware is doubtful and Jones will have a rough go with the Bears D after the Pack put the starting RT on IR and 2 other linemen have been pretty banged up

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too..............fer some reason I thought it was in GB....................Cook...............but man Jones is hot right now but after seeing what tBears did to Gurley last week I'd go Cook.
yep i think they feed cook, he eats

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense,

But that is a horrible idea unless Ware sits.

That is the type of play you make if you are stuck starting somebody like Payton Barber. Not over these options though.

Now Williams could hit. But that isn't the type of gamble you make in a must win playoff game. All of the listed options are safer and have higher ceilings too.

Besides, Charcandrick West might be active to steal a few touches.
giphy.gif

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the "unless Ware sits" part kinda makes this "I told you so" a little tacky..buts that's just me
He also said Chark West being potentially active was a part of it. I think by that time it was also already known Ware was out.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also said Chark West being potentially active was a part of it. I think by that time it was also already known Ware was out.
K...I'm just sayin', when a statement begins with a condition, that if met, renders the rest of the statement irrelevant, kinda petty to call it out when said condition was met. Cheers

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K...I'm just sayin', when a statement begins with a condition, that if met, renders the rest of the statement irrelevant, kinda petty to call it out when said condition was met. Cheers
Whatever man. Putting a condition and then saying it's "horrible" is a bit strong. My response was warranted.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you picked up Williams. I did and started him and he is paying off big
I inexplicably picked him up this morning and had him on my bench until about 8:15. Glad I put him in. I'm going against Kelce and he's thoroughly whipping him.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I inexplicably picked him up this morning and had him on my bench until about 8:15. Glad I put him in. I'm going against Kelce and he's thoroughly whipping him.

Yea, I'm in semi round of champ bracket, so he is giving me a good start to the week.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I'm in semi round of champ bracket, so he is giving me a good start to the week.
Same here. The guy I'm playing has won our league 2 of the last 4 years, and I've won the other 2 years, so it's a big matchup. However I'm sitting with a nice lead and a projected 38 point win. Fingers crossed.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. The guy I'm playing has won our league 2 of the last 4 years, and I've won the other 2 years, so it's a big matchup. However I'm sitting with a nice lead and a projected 38 point win. Fingers crossed.

Good luck, I'm defending champ in my league, think I have good matchups this week with; Goff, Thomas, Beckham, Cooks, Cohen, Ertz, Fairbain and NO. Little worried about Beckham injury though, have Sanu or Callaway as possible flex, or could put in Drake as RB flex

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, I'm defending champ in my league, think I have good matchups this week with; Goff, Thomas, Beckham, Cooks, Cohen, Ertz, Fairbain and NO. Little worried about Beckham injury though, have Sanu or Callaway as possible flex, or could put in Drake as RB flex
I'm assuming that's Mike Thomas, in which case I doubt both of us will be winning. I'm going up against Thomas, Ertz, and Cohen.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope.

You made your post well before Ware was ruled out. In fact, when you made it, most sites were guessing Ware would play.

Yes, if Ware had played, it would have been a horrible idea to start Williams who totaled like 30 yards and got lucky with 2 TDs when Ware did play. You don't play a guy like that over the options listed.

Unless Ware sits. Which he did. And I also started him in 3 leagues.

Again, because Ware sat.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

You made your post well before Ware was ruled out. In fact, when you made it, most sites were guessing Ware would play.

Yes, if Ware had played, it would have been a horrible idea to start Williams who totaled like 30 yards and got lucky with 2 TDs when Ware did play. You don't play a guy like that over the options listed.

Unless Ware sits. Which he did. And I also started him in 3 leagues.

Again, because Ware sat.
And you said nothing about the scenario if Ware wasn't healthy, so you didn't leave me with much to go off there. Ware was clearly banged up after the game last week, and even if he had played he wouldn't have played much. Dealing with two injuries, even if active, isn't exactly promising. And it wasn't "well before", it was a few hours. I think it was early afternoon that Rotoworld said he'd be out.

Glad you got to take advantage though. Hopefully Ware doesn't heal very quickly, because Williams looked great and it'd be awesome to have him for the championship week :suds:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you said nothing about the scenario if Ware wasn't healthy, so you didn't leave me with much to go off there. Ware was clearly banged up after the game last week, and even if he had played he wouldn't have played much. Dealing with two injuries, even if active, isn't exactly promising. And it wasn't "well before", it was a few hours. I think it was early afternoon that Rotoworld said he'd be out.

Glad you got to take advantage though. Hopefully Ware doesn't heal very quickly, because Williams looked great and it'd be awesome to have him for the championship week :suds:

True.

But you were replying giving advice to somebody else to start Williams "even if Ware is healthy".

That is the part I took issue with.

I had Cook and Ware pretty closely ranked. WIlliams in the lead role was clearly an excellent play. But again, that wasn't the advice you gave.

And yeah, I am definitely hoping to use WIlliams again next week too. Have to get there first though! Lots of games to be played.

Good luck!

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming that's Mike Thomas, in which case I doubt both of us will be winning. I'm going up against Thomas, Ertz, and Cohen.

Yes it is Mike. So with Beckham out, I can play Sanu or Callaway, or looking to maybe pick up Sutton or Patrick from Denver or Cobb or Foster from Bills. Thoughts?