• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick me a RB before Thursday

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is assuming Spencer Ware is healthy enough to play against the Chargers on Thursday. He's dinged up and not practicing, but he did return to play in the game last week after picking up those injuries.

Ware vs Chargers
Aaron Jones vs Bears
Dalvin Cook vs Dolphins

I think I've got Jones dead last out of all of those because of the Bears D but I just listed him anyway because he's an option and maybe I'm missing something. Cook (and a lot of Vikings) can be hit or miss but he does have a plus match up against Miami but I've noticed they've been rather stingy against RBs recently. I'm slightly leaning Cook over Ware

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is assuming Spencer Ware is healthy enough to play against the Chargers on Thursday. He's dinged up and not practicing, but he did return to play in the game last week after picking up those injuries.

Ware vs Chargers
Aaron Jones vs Bears
Dalvin Cook vs Dolphins

I think I've got Jones dead last out of all of those because of the Bears D but I just listed him anyway because he's an option and maybe I'm missing something. Cook (and a lot of Vikings) can be hit or miss but he does have a plus match up against Miami but I've noticed they've been rather stingy against RBs recently. I'm slightly leaning Cook over Ware
Honestly I think Jones or Cook is the play..............and I'd go Jones myself..........

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree that I wouldn't want to trust Jones against the Bears. I also don't think Ware, even if healthy, is the guy to play out of the Chiefs backfield. Damien Williams seems much more of a fit to what Reid has been doing all year long. Ware seems to have more of a "hammer" role, who also happens to get a few more touches. When Williams is in there, is when the offense is really clicking.

So, I guess I'd go Cook, and pray the firing of Dephilipo benefits the run game.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick your poison, I guess. I'm not sure Jones gets the NBYS treatment and Ware with 2 different injuries and a short week is scary enough. I guess I go with Cook, as well.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook by a teaspoon

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook by a good bit. They literally fired the OC spefically to get him going. And he has a terrific matchup this week.

The Bears are hot. They just completely shut down Gurley. Jones plays on a less dynamic offense, with a less clear role.

All 3 are good plays, but I rank them like this:

1) Cool
2) Ware
3) Jones

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook

Even though him trying to block the other night was hilarious.

I wouldn't want him back there if I were OC.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jones has just been so good. bears have been prone to letting up some bigger rb days loking at how they matchup against RB's. Dolphins are really bad against the run. As long as you feel like cooks gonna get the rock enough, go cook

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Damien William available on the wire? If so, I'd grab him and start him over Ware even if he's healthy. With his pass-catching ability, I might start him over your 3.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Damien William available on the wire? If so, I'd grab him and start him over Ware even if he's healthy. With his pass-catching ability, I might start him over your 3.

No offense,

But that is a horrible idea unless Ware sits.

That is the type of play you make if you are stuck starting somebody like Payton Barber. Not over these options though.

Now Williams could hit. But that isn't the type of gamble you make in a must win playoff game. All of the listed options are safer and have higher ceilings too.

Besides, Charcandrick West might be active to steal a few touches.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense,

That is the type of play you make if you are stuck starting somebody like Payton Barber. Not over these options though.

Now Williams could hit. But that isn't the type of gamble you make in a must win playoff game. All of the listed options are safer and have higher ceilings too.

:agree:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense,

I'd say Cook makes more sense, but not really the other two. Williams is the receiving back, and I could easily see him bringing in 5-6 catches, with a TD very possible. Clearly Mahomes trusts him, and their offense is humming.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Cook makes more sense, but not really the other two. Williams is the receiving back, and I could easily see him bringing in 5-6 catches, with a TD very possible. Clearly Mahomes trusts him, and their offense is humming.
Humming might be a tad generous, they weren't exactly lighting the scoreboard up last week. Hunt gone and Watkins out is definitely exposing chinks in the armor.
I do think Williams is a better than average dart throw, better than Ware in fact, but sure wouldn't feel comfortable sitting Cook for him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humming might be a tad generous, they weren't exactly lighting the scoreboard up last week. Hunt gone and Watkins out is definitely exposing chinks in the armor.
I do think Williams is a better than average dart throw, better than Ware in fact, but sure wouldn't feel comfortable sitting Cook for him.
They did have a down week from a scoring perspective - crazy that scoring 27 on the #1 scoring defense in the NFL is a down week, but it is by their standards - but they're still generally moving right along. I like Williams' upside in the absence of any kind of real running threat.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware and Cook.
But I wouldn't rule Jones out either.
Don't have time to look it up, but pretty sure the BEARS are a little soft in noon starts. (They only dominate in prime time games.) If Barkley, Gore and Blount can have good games against them....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....course... those were road games too.
:noidea:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin Cook over those other options for me