• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick em HELP!

Amburger

with a milkshake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in a competitive pick em league for money, I am sitting in 2nd place and 1 game behind the 2 who are in first (2 other girls, 1 being my sister)

I read over a few of the "expert" opinions but they haven't been doing the best this season. A couple games where I'm not sure I can trust the consensus and want your opinions.

Minnesota @ NYG ? Eli has thrown 15 INTS... I just don't know if they can win against someone who isn't the Jags. Most "experts" went NYGiants for this one, but I am really not sure. Adrian had an off week because of everything and now I think is when he gets revenge on the field.

Baltimore @ Pitts ? Neither of these teams have impressed me at all. Baltimore is steady with their record but this is a divisional game and all the experts have taken Pittsburgh.. No idea what to do here.

I guess those are the two that I am really torn on for this week. I think I know who I am going for the other games.

Help.

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw where Josh Freeman is starting for Minnesota so that may help you in your decsision. He could energize the team or have a problem adjusting. Personally, I have no idea right now.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No win teams after week 5 are 70+% ATS, Giants are favored by 3.5 last I knew.

As for the Steelers, I do not see it.