• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 3 of these.........and it's not all that easy

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally disagree, especially with Cousins, but we've ridden that merry go round already

But here is the thing man. You have a tendency that when you don't like a player, it is forever and nothing he ever does can change your mind.

Diggs is very good and heavily targeted each and every week.

And Cousins? Irrational. Cousins isn't without flaws, but he is easily a top 8 QB and plenty good enough to support 2 elite WRs. Especially when their only viable offense is through the air.

Bruce Allen continued to double down on his opinion that "Cousins wasn't that good" despite the fact that he threw for over 4000 yards and 27 TDs with 0 run game, a mash unit for an Oline and absolutely nobody to throw the ball to. And Allen has single handedly ruined the future of the Redskins as a result of his ignorant opinion.

McVay and Shannahan both wanted Cousins, and that should tell you everything you need to know. Because they are both brilliant young coaches who worked closely with Kirk. And they each came away highly impressed.

Bruce Allen is a complete buffoon. Don't be like Bruce Allen.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let’s say this

Start Hopkins
Start Evans
Pick whoever ur gut tells u for the last one and hope for the best

Good idea.

I do think James White is the safest bet for points of all remaining options.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let’s say this

Start Hopkins
Start Evans
Pick whoever ur gut tells u for the last one and hope for the best
Lol.................that's what I've gotten so far from the responses on this thread! Thanks guise. BTW, don't get me wrong, I love Diggs just not sure this will be his week.................another thing I've gotten from this thread...................

Don't play in 8 team leagues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully my buddy will get into a normal 12 teamer next year..............sucks cuz I doubt he's been able to learn much this year................trying to get him to create an account here..................

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But here is the thing man. You have a tendency that when you don't like a player, it is forever and nothing he ever does can change your mind.

Diggs is very good and heavily targeted each and every week.

And Cousins? Irrational. Cousins isn't without flaws, but he is easily a top 8 QB and plenty good enough to support 2 elite WRs. Especially when their only viable offense is through the air.

Bruce Allen continued to double down on his opinion that "Cousins wasn't that good" despite the fact that he threw for over 4000 yards and 27 TDs with 0 run game, a mash unit for an Oline and absolutely nobody to throw the ball to. And Allen has single handedly ruined the future of the Redskins as a result of his ignorant opinion.

McVay and Shannahan both wanted Cousins, and that should tell you everything you need to know. Because they are both brilliant young coaches who worked closely with Kirk. And they each came away highly impressed.

Bruce Allen is a complete buffoon. Don't be like Bruce Allen.
Lol, Bruce Allen is a buffoon, no doubts.

Just to be clear though, I don't "hate" either one, definitely not on the levels of Alf or even CJ, I'd gladly take these guys on my teams, I just view them through a more realistic lenses than so many others. And if there's more reliable, consistent options, I'm gonna go with them.
No 1k yard seasons, no double digit scores, the big games he has seem to be more dependant on defensive misplays than him making big plays, and we've been round and round on Cousins. When Digs gets 1k and 10+, when Cousins eclipses 30+ scores, they can change my mind. Until then, they're perfectly fine options, but in Sam's case with no shortage of perfectly fine options, its not where I'd go, at least not automatically.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just to be clear though, I don't "hate" either one, definitely not on the levels of Alf or even CJ, I'd gladly take these guys on my teams, I just view them through a more realistic lenses than so many others. And if there's more reliable, consistent options, I'm gonna go with them.
No 1k yard seasons, no double digit scores, the big games he has seem to be more dependant on defensive misplays than him making big plays, and we've been round and round on Cousins. When Digs gets 1k and 10+, when Cousins eclipses 30+ scores, they can change my mind. Until then, they're perfectly fine options, but in Sam's case with no shortage of perfectly fine options, its not where I'd go, at least not automatically.

Yeah. Diggs issue has always been Health and his hamstrings.

But I would be willing to bet that if Diggs can play 14+ without playing through a questionable tag every week, he will go 1200 and 8 with Cousins at the helm.

And Cousins is getting 4250+ and 30+ this year. Bet on it!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I will add,

Diggs is not in the class of Evans or Hopkins for sure. Then again, neither is Cooper Kupp.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Diggs issue has always been Health and his hamstrings.

But I would be willing to bet that if Diggs can play 14+ without playing through a questionable tag every week, he will go 1200 and 8 with Cousins at the helm.

And Cousins is getting 4250+ and 30+ this year. Bet on it!
If he can't hit 4250, being currently on pace for ~5100+, that would mean he really went down the shitter, and definitely prove me more right than wrong.
And on pace for 33-34 scores. Both career highs by a significant margin.
But, then again, so are about ten other guys (5k and 30+).

Edited..I feel its worth noting that this has all been done with Cook not being a factor whatsoever and the D being inexplicably disappointing. Either or both of those change, things will be totally different too.

Last edited:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopkins, Evans and Kupp...........................he gonna lose

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't matter. They all shitter.

Tre White is for real. Hopkins' TD was an amazing catch.... After a punt fumble gave them field position.