• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 3 of these.........and it's not all that easy

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rolleyes:
I need you to make the wrong picks for this particular set.
You are very perceptive my worthy adversary.
Pretty much benching Stills unless someone provided a legitimate reason to start him.
Especially since the "BROCKet ship" might be starting for the Fins.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, this is an 8 team league so this is not very easy. Need 2 WR and 1 FLEX.............good luck, I think yoose guise will get it down to 4 then it's not so easy. Full PPR otherwise standard.

Diggs vs Zona
Hopkins vs Buffalo

Kupp @ Denver
Evans @ Atlanta
Gordon vs KC
White vs KC
Not that hard for me...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, this is an 8 team league so this is not very easy. Need 2 WR and 1 FLEX.............good luck, I think yoose guise will get it down to 4 then it's not so easy. Full PPR otherwise standard.

Diggs vs Zona
Hopkins vs Buffalo
Kupp @ Denver
Evans @ Atlanta
Gordon vs KC
White vs KC

Hopkins, Kupp, Evans for me. You can't play Gordon. White will probably get 15-18 points but still finish 4th on this list and Diggs is going to get Peterson for that game so it will probably be another huge Adam Thielen game. And even though White will be on Hopkins, it's going to depend on whether Buffalo can get any kind of pressure on Watson to make him get rid of the ball. If he's able to move around for 4 or 5 seconds, I don't care who's covering Hopkins, that guy's going to get open eventually.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopkins, Kupp, Evans for me. You can't play Gordon. White will probably get 15-18 points but still finish 4th on this list and Diggs is going to get Peterson for that game so it will probably be another huge Adam Thielen game. And even though White will be on Hopkins, it's going to depend on whether Buffalo can get any kind of pressure on Watson to make him get rid of the ball. If he's able to move around for 4 or 5 seconds, I don't care who's covering Hopkins, that guy's going to get open eventually.
I agree on not playing King Josh in PPR right now..........not when these guise all catch a bunch of passes. I'm starting KJ in 3 leagues this week though but they're all standard.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on not playing King Josh in PPR right now..........not when these guise all catch a bunch of passes. I'm starting KJ in 3 leagues this week though but they're all standard.
Is Josh really a king?
Don't you think that's over the top?
King of suspensions.
King of Mary Jane.
King if lost wages.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Diggs vs Zona
Hopkins vs Buffalo
Kupp @ Denver
Evans @ Atlanta
Gordon vs KC
White vs KC

This looks easy to me, but most of the replies I have seen have it wrong, so I guess not.

Evans- must start in a great matchup
Hopkins- tough matchup, but he is a great player and White could be gimpy
Diggs- Diggs and Thielen are the offense. Yes, he has a tough matchup, but you simply can't bench him. Cousins will get him the ball.

Kupp- coming off a concussion against a tough matchup. Slot corner is easily Denver's best DB
Gordon- I know you love him and the matchup looks pretty, but just no. Not an option given his usage and what you have.
White- this is the toughest one. I think he has a good game, but I just like the others a bit more. White is 4th on my list while Kupp and Gordon make easy benches, IMO.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kupp'S matchup on Harris isn't much better, and the Rams have an abundance of weapons where the Vikes really on have 2.

I can see the case for White over Diggs, but Kupp is a distant 5th on this list of options for this week.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopkins, Kupp and Evans for me. Not that the other options are bad plays, I just wouldn't put either of those 3 on the bench for any of them, almost regardless of matchups

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopkins, Kupp and Evans for me. Not that the other options are bad plays, I just wouldn't put either of those 3 on the bench for any of them, almost regardless of matchups

How is Diggs not in that category too?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diggs draws Peterson and his away numbers are not nearly as good as his home
Numbers

Pass

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cuz I've never personally liked/trusted Diggs or his game. And Thielen's presence, and I don't trust/like Cousins..numerous things

Wow.

So many things wrong with all of that.

Diggs is fantastic when healthy, which he is. And Cousins is a very good QB.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Diggs vs Zona
Hopkins vs Buffalo
Kupp @ Denver
Evans @ Atlanta
Gordon vs KC
White vs KC

Evans
Diggs
Hopkins

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps he is, there’s something to him being 7100 on dk

And if we are going by DK,

Diggs is $1100 more than Kupp this week. Which is a lot.

Game temp in Denver is expected to be below freezing and Kupp draws Harris in the slot, while Denver's outside DBs are much more beatable.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if we are going by DK,

Diggs is $1100 more than Kupp this week. Which is a lot.

Game temp in Denver is expected to be below freezing and Kupp draws Harris in the slot, while Denver's outside DBs are much more beatable.
For what its worth, big rumblings about shaking up the secondary in Denver this weekend, including switching Harris and Roby (sp?)...even potentially relieving the DC of his play calling..might be big changes, might not be anything.