• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its time we started winning some points. No better than our old buddy " Mike Smith " whom we had such high hopes for a few seasons ago that didn't blossom till he left us as so many other players also have done.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say bolts win this one 4-2

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need something to spark our Bolts, a win would surely do that especially against the Yotes. I'm not to optimist though, the Yotes have an excellent home record & they are 1 game better than the Bolts in the last 10 games. MSL provided a lot of our D. I predict 4-1 Yotes unfortunately.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need something to spark our Bolts, a win would surely do that especially against the Yotes. I'm not to optimist though, the Yotes have an excellent home record & they are 1 game better than the Bolts in the last 10 games. MSL provided a lot of our D. I predict 4-1 Yotes unfortunately.

Oops my bad, we're hosting them. Maybe we win but it will probably take OT. 4-3 Bolts

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two outcasts who couldn't stay with Tampa beat us. Vrbata who quit on us and went back to his home country and Smith who couldn't stop anything so we shipped him out.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two outcasts who couldn't stay with Tampa beat us. Vrbata who quit on us and went back to his home country and Smith who couldn't stop anything so we shipped him out.
smith always sucked in shootouts in tampa! and we lost to him tonight ? this team is free falling for sure we are going to miss the playoffs if this keeps up

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, when the Bolts were ahead they didn't play to win. Todd, I agree. Bah hum bug. I think the loss of MSL, his leadership, example & everything he brought with him everyday will affect this team for a while. Cally could be great but he's no MSL! Hey village idiot, go somewhere else so the Bolts can get a well balanced team (D included)! I think Detroit's calling you back! Dumbass!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palat & Johnson were the only two who wanted to win badly.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So frustrating this streak, this is one heck of a rut. It's not as if we are stinking the place out. They are doing enough to win these game despite making some silly mistakes, they just aren't getting the rub of the green currently. Just have to keep grinding and get a win. If they can get a win, that will relieve this bunch. They are trying everything in their power to get the W but it seems like the hockey gods are against us now.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So frustrating this streak, this is one heck of a rut. It's not as if we are stinking the place out. They are doing enough to win these game despite making some silly mistakes, they just aren't getting the rub of the green currently. Just have to keep grinding and get a win. If they can get a win, that will relieve this bunch. They are trying everything in their power to get the W but it seems like the hockey gods are against us now.

It's crazy we have hit a wall! We just need to get going and get a win fast

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps Thursday against the Panthers, that is our best chance in a while. But beware of Luongo ! Oh I'll be there rooting for them.