• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly Live

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know when this project will be completed? Holy shit this place sounds awesome. I'll have to bring the family down for a future game at WFA. It's been a few years since I have been to any game in the complex. I'm past due. Anyway, if any of you havn't heard about Ed Snider's current project by now, you have got to check this out. I'm afraid of leaving the place 15 lbs heavier with all the restaurants going in. Lol

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
unfortunately with how the economy went south a few years ago, the now planned philly live! is about 1/4 of the size as originally planned. im sure it will still be awesome, but the original plan was going to be insane. hopefully they allowed for expansion if this recession ever stops haha.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unfortunately with how the economy went south a few years ago, the now planned philly live! is about 1/4 of the size as originally planned. im sure it will still be awesome, but the original plan was going to be insane. hopefully they allowed for expansion if this recession ever stops haha.

I was just going to ask you that very question in regard to expansion. I think this hell hole economy will bounce back in about 2-3 years. Pennsylvania can't be any worse than this shit state I live in named NY.:tea:

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was just going to ask you that very question in regard to expansion. I think this hell hole economy will bounce back in about 2-3 years. Pennsylvania can't be any worse than this shit state I live in named NY.:tea:

well, i cant speak for the state of pennsylvania, but i know that Philly is broke as shit haha