• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies vs Rays Thread.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fantasy down the toilet. I am sort of glad I don't spend much time on this lame bunch of frauds collectively known as the Philadelphia Dildoes! Northeast has it absolutely correct. They have masterd the skill of losing because they are all in it for the money and could care less about winning or championships. Just a bunch of massive bullshitters that know they are going to get paid no matter what, starting with that gutless pussy, Harper.

You have a point, retro. Some teams do make better use of their payrolls. The eliminated Phillies rank no. 1 in ML payroll at $144,888,462. Miami did an amazing job for $31 million! May have a little to do with front office quality. :nod:

NL Seeds and Payrolls
Payroll MLB.jpg

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate these new emoticons, jvett. They used have the "winner" but it disappeared. Closest thing to that is the "on fire" one. So that is what that post of yours deserved. A winna for sure!! And the Marlins success is about a way better front office as well as their coaching appears to be better. Our FO deserves to lose the frikin' money they are spending for this shit product they trot out every year.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate these new emoticons, jvett. They used have the "winner" but it disappeared. Closest thing to that is the "on fire" one. So that is what that post of yours deserved. A winna for sure!! And the Marlins success is about a way better front office as well as their coaching appears to be better. Our FO deserves to lose the frikin' money they are spending for this shit product they trot out every year.

I think bullseye is same as winner. Next year will not be any easier for these Phillies. If they can’t work hard and maintain enthusiasm in a brief two month season, next year will not be any better when we return to six month baseball. With all the needed fixes and an aging team, I fear Phils will go downhill for years to come.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fantasy down the toilet. I am sort of glad I don't spend much time on this lame bunch of frauds collectively known as the Philadelphia Dildoes! Northeast has it absolutely correct. They have masterd the skill of losing because they are all in it for the money and could care less about winning or championships. Just a bunch of massive bullshitters that know they are going to get paid no matter what, starting with that gutless pussy, Harper.
We need a new GM. Harper is productive in spurts.The bullpen is the pits. We would have 5 more wins if not for them.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on Northeast as usual. You and jvett know what the hell is going on, hands down!!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on Northeast as usual. You and jvett know what the hell is going on, hands down!!

You know, retro, you’ve always been skeptical of the Phillies and never willing to buy into mine or anyone’s bullshit about the Phillies even during their occasional win streaks. You had it figured out all along.

I continued to believe, particularly, this year, that they had something special going on despite their inconsistency. Lol. Then they blow 7 of their last 8 games. I still find it hard to believe they could melt down like that.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, retro, you’ve always been skeptical of the Phillies and never willing to buy into mine or anyone’s bullshit about the Phillies even during their occasional win streaks. You had it figured out all along.

I continued to believe, particularly, this year, that they had something special going on despite their inconsistency. Lol. Then they blow 7 of their last 8 games. I still find it hard to believe they could melt down like that.
PERHAPS, we should call them The Melties!