• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies VS Braves Series Thread.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire pitching staff needs to be completely rebuilt

thebigmje

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again I will bring up my point that The Phils have 1 good starter in Nola and presently 1 good reliever in Neris yet FO and Kapler still keep saying starters and bullpen are fine they just have to keep to the "Process". What "Process" is that that obviously does not work. FO does not want to admit they are wrong about Kapler and pitching staff so they do nothing about the problems and team keeps losing. Looking at 4th place soon.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again I will bring up my point that The Phils have 1 good starter in Nola and presently 1 good reliever in Neris yet FO and Kapler still keep saying starters and bullpen are fine they just have to keep to the "Process". What "Process" is that that obviously does not work. FO does not want to admit they are wrong about Kapler and pitching staff so they do nothing about the problems and team keeps losing. Looking at 4th place soon.

What else can Kapler say, though. He'll have to go with Eflin, Pivetta, Velasquez, and/or Eickhoff for the rest of the season, save for a move by the deadline where we somehow get a starter. I figured one or possibly two of those starters would have matured by now, as did a lot of people. Three months to go and it appears less likely, plus bats are at .244 vs ATL's .264. It all seems to spell fiasco.

thebigmje

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire pitching staff needs to be completely rebuilt
You are the only one who basically agrees with me. Please read my post.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BPNAZ, I agree with you, just ask jvett. I have been saying from the beginning that this team will do their usual rah-rah, we-are-great, at the beginning of the season and then they will have a midseason collapse and get surpassed by at least Atlanta and Atlanta will just keep going and we will continue to fade just like the last five damn seasons!! Sure enough, Washington blows by us and you watch, they'll keep going and we will finish the season fighting the Marlins (who by the way, have owned us this year) for last place just like the last five seasons.