• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies--Rockies Series Thread.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Nicasio

I could have farted on that silver platter pitch and hit it out

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again I'm proved right on how pathetic this team still is. Philly gonna Philly

I'm so shocked that playing the game of throw any reliever in any spot isnt working....so God damn shocked

I've said it before and I'll say it again. this team ain't making the playoffs. not unless big changes are made from bullpen to their pathetic manager

teams that make playoffs win 2-1, 3-2,4-3 type games, until they find a legit closer kapler will continue to fail like he always does when hes forced to actually manage situations

it's an all or nothing team, they will win plenty of 10-4 games though, enough to keep them in hunt until end of August

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again I'm proved right on how pathetic this team still is. Philly gonna Philly

I'm so shocked that playing the game of throw any reliever in any spot isnt working....so God damn shocked

I've said it before and I'll say it again. this team ain't making the playoffs. not unless big changes are made from bullpen to their pathetic manager

teams that make playoffs win 2-1, 3-2,4-3 type games, until they find a legit closer kapler will continue to fail like he always does when hes forced to actually manage situations

it's an all or nothing team, they will win plenty of 10-4 games though, enough to keep them in hunt until end of August
Nicasio was the only pitcher left. can not blame that on the manager. The real problem was all the men left on base. They loaded the bases 3 times without scoring.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not as bad as you say. Things can't go well with a million guys LOB. The manager is fine. Of course, I'm sure another major pitcher or maybe two will be picked up as needed, as the season proceeds.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then we lose again to a complete bust of a team and what do have to show for it? Seriously.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Dallas Keuchel is still available, and he is, WTF are we sitting on our thumbs for? Are we afraid he is asking too much money? PLAAAAEASE!! We gave how much to Harper? Dumbass manager doesn't think he has a problem in the pitching department. That is one reason why the Phillies haven't signed a guy that may very well determine the NL East.

The Market Situation For Dallas Keuchel

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Dallas Keuchel is still available, and he is, WTF are we sitting on our thumbs for? Are we afraid he is asking too much money? PLAAAAEASE!! We gave how much to Harper? Dumbass manager doesn't think he has a problem in the pitching department. That is one reason why the Phillies haven't signed a guy that may very well determine the NL East.

The Market Situation For Dallas Keuchel
Keuchel has lowered his price. However, the Phillies would have to give up a 2nd round draft pick if they sign him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? A second rounder is holding-up signing a guy like Keuchel who would immediately impact the bullpen and remove some its well-known douchbaggery!! Seriously??!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That flippin Kaplan numbnuts is up to his old stupidity again and I swear he is going to eff this experiment into high-paid FAs all over the place. I keep holding my breath for this dope to just screw-the-pooch big time. It is gonna happen. Just give this dolt time!!

Mr Dufus just can't wait to pull-out his douchbaggery and remind everyone that he still uses money-ball approaches to run the Phillies, yet he can't seem to figure-out that his bullpen is woefully inadequate. There is simply no reason we should be losing a series to the Colorado rocknuts!!

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so when is it found out that Nola has been battling elbow issues this entire time? cant wait for him to be out until summer of 2020

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or does Franco seem like the slowest runner around?

He just looks like a turtle to me running those bases

He did score from second but if the Colorado outfielder gave a good throw Franco might have been out

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phucking Phillies better win these last 2 games against the Rockies

I live outside of Denver so it is personal with me :)

A bunch of bandwagon fans out here
And I can't stand these Rockie announcers - especially the bald-headed weasel looking fuck - Drew Goodman play by play announcer - one of the biggest homer announcer I have heard

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That flippin Kaplan numbnuts is up to his old stupidity again and I swear he is going to eff this experiment into high-paid FAs all over the place. I keep holding my breath for this dope to just screw-the-pooch big time. It is gonna happen. Just give this dolt time!!

Mr Dufus just can't wait to pull-out his douchbaggery and remind everyone that he still uses money-ball approaches to run the Phillies, yet he can't seem to figure-out that his bullpen is woefully inadequate. There is simply no reason we should be losing a series to the Colorado rocknuts!!

Geez, retro I don’t agree. The Phillies are performing well at 11-6. But don’t forget about that douchbag of a starter, 7.56 Nola. If he started the season prepared Phils might be 14-3. Instead in 21 innings, he’s yielded 21 hits, 16 ERs, and 11 walks. He and Pivetta are the real culprits. Plus, their poor play has resulted in heavy BP usage. Nola sucks tonight - 3 ER in 3 innings and the bases are loaded right now! :eek:

The pen was super last night. Six relievers gave up nothing until the errant meatball toss in the 12th by Alvarez.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

once again you post how dumb and reactionary you are. bullpen did their job again, it's not like nicasio is the closer on this team, that cat is on the IL. i understand they've given up leads late, but these extra inning losses aren't on them.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or does Franco seem like the slowest runner around?

He just looks like a turtle to me running those bases

He did score from second but if the Colorado outfielder gave a good throw Franco might have been out

He’ll reach 40 round trippers this year. Then you’ll be happy.